Clover plot

Just needed to share this. It's in the 3rd year of growth and the amount of clover is crazy. I've lime and fertilized every year according to soil sample testing. This year I used Imox Herbicide - 12.1% Imazamox to help control grass and broadleaf. First time using it and I was pleasantly surprised. You could actually see after a few weeks where I didn't properly overlap my spraying. Haven't touched it with a mower and likely won't until August. Looks like it's going to seed. Zoom in on the photo to see how much clover in flower there is. I'm amazed. It's WI Imperial Clover.

IMG_4990.jpeg

Edited by Marsala-man
  • Like 9

Just needed to share this. It's in the 3rd year of growth and the amount of clover is crazy. I've lime and fertilized every year according to soil sample testing. This year I used Imox Herbicide - 12.1% Imazamox to help control grass and broadleaf. First time using it and I was pleasantly surprised. You could actually see after a few weeks where I didn't properly overlap my spraying. Haven't touched it with a mower and likely won't until August. Looks like it's going to seed. Zoom in on the photo to see how much clover in flower there is. I'm amazed. It's WI Imperial Clover.
IMG_4990.thumb.jpeg.1df55b9e70e61e072867ee7d75ebd6c8.jpeg

What time of year did you originally seed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 6/27/2021 at 6:03 PM, crappyice said:

What time of year did you originally seed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was planted 9/7/19. I've frost seeded the last two years only in spots I knew were a bit thin or being over taken by weeds. The two worst offenders are the water pepper and curly docks.