New Sneaker Addiction. Lol

moog5050

Since Covid hit, I rarely dress up or need dress shoes, even at work.  Sneakers are the norm now and I have become addicted to the Nike custom store where you can have a pair made almost exactly to your preferences color wise.

And, by the way, I have a wide foot and the Nike air presto (lower pic) are the lightest most comfortable sneaker I ever owned    Picked up 3 more pairs in different custom colors    Normally a size 13 eee but size 14 fit perfect.  

I guess there are worse addictions.  

B9FD5D66-6C59-4DB4-A182-E7A412BDD36F.jpeg

E4914377-00EB-4328-8E9A-AA1DB0430EE5.png

• Like 8

I have two pairs, both from Walmart....My everyday pair are DR. Scholls  about 3/4  worn out...

My " Sunday go to Meetin"  pair  cost me about $16  two weeks ago....

I could use one of Moog's sneakers for a canoe....

• Like 3

Lol.   I didn’t mean to start a buy only American thread.  I get it and like the idea but like it or not, most major products are part of a global economy.   Just like cars, trucks etc.  and no I don’t want to wear Chuck taylors, although I do own one pair. 

Pygmy, you are welcome to set sail in one of my sneakers anytime.  

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

43 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Lol.   I didn’t mean to start a buy only American thread.  I get it and like the idea but like it or not, most major products are part of a global economy.   Just like cars, trucks etc.  and no I don’t want to wear Chuck taylors, although I do own one pair. 

Sorry not trying to highjack your thread and would never try to tell  anyone how to send their money. Just saying it something to consider.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Sorry, no disrespect intended.  Just thought it was funny that I bought a pair of sneakers last week from Walmart for $9.98, lol.  My work boots, however, were $225. Lol

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Sorry not trying to highjack your thread and would never try to tell  anyone how to send their money. Just saying it something to consider.

No big deal and I like the idea of buying American.  But sometimes it’s not so easy if one really looks into any product and it’s components.  

5 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Since Covid hit, I rarely dress up or need dress shoes, even at work.  Sneakers are the norm now and I have become addicted to the Nike custom store where you can have a pair made almost exactly to your preferences color wise.

And, by the way, I have a wide foot and the Nike air presto (lower pic) are the lightest most comfortable sneaker I ever owned    Picked up 3 more pairs in different custom colors    Normally a size 13 eee but size 14 fit perfect.  

Prestos might be the most comfortable sneaker I’ve ever worn. 

5 hours ago, moog5050 said:

DL the snkrs app if you dont have it. 

10 hours ago, moog5050 said:

dont complain though if they come back smelling like fish..... just sayin

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Probably used three recycled Walmart Christmas trees to make a size 14 pair of sneakers !!!!!

Edited by Shoots100
  • Like 1

I have many nikes I made and collected over the years . My Jordans are very close to me only wear on special occasions. Here are some of the pairs I designed 
3460B179-D50C-42A8-B32C-08274843B034.thumb.jpeg.780a8b2a81a063a83a191645831cd213.jpeg
68070907-1D1F-44FE-ACBA-6088F4AF13FA.thumb.jpeg.7fd8dd1a9b2a43cda0b67d07d07069eb.jpeg
AB5836EE-E104-42DD-AE4F-A09BF72BE2BB.thumb.jpeg.3adbe2ebc5c1a1d26b832e1b5ef7ea88.jpeg
F8847636-DFD9-4B9C-A2AB-D75344404084.thumb.jpeg.54dafeec6bce7598b4adfd4dfdee353b.jpeg

Please remove them from the table - my grandmother would hit you with a wooden spoon if you cursed her house with such a blasphemous gesture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2