Lifetime license

sbuff

2 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Yes ,all tags minus dmp

Yup just got mine too !!

question .. I never get this right … there are two bow/muzzleloader tags , one either sex and one antlerless.

So they can both be used for crossbow OR late season muzzleloader is Southerntier ?

5 minutes ago, luberhill said:

Yup just got mine too !!

question .. I never get this right … there are two bow/muzzleloader tags , one either sex and one antlerless.

So they can both be used for crossbow OR late season muzzleloader is Southerntier ?

Yes both can be used in bow season, or muzzleloader/ crossbow season , and all tags are valid late season

Imo People that bow hunt and do not get doe tags In their area should always buy a muzzleloader tag as well as its a valid doe tag anywhere in state..  

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, G-Man said:

Yes both can be used in bow season, or muzzleloader/ crossbow season , and all tags are valid late season

Imo People that bow hunt and done get doe tags I their area should always buy a muzzleloader tag as well as its a valid doe tag anywhere in state..  

and ML can be used in late bow season right

My boys and I all received are today….best purchase I ever made for myself and now for my boys…and We still get free doe permits since all our lifetimes were bought before the increase.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How thick is your wallet to hold all those tags?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 2 weeks later...

Of course I haven't received mine yet. Last year I had to go to wally world (in September) to have them printed off. They  also printed new DMP's which I wasn't entitled to. It took the ECO from region 8 two trips to my place and hours on the phone to get it straightened out with Albany. He told me every time DEC rebids the license contract they choose the lowest bidder and the results suck. Hope this year goes better, but it would be less than honest if I said my expectations were high.

On 7/6/2021 at 8:23 PM, luberhill said:

Yup just got mine too !!

Really cant get it straight you ask this all the time im thinking your actually asking as a joke now and if so congrats you got me to respond if not ask answered more times then i can count

My oldest has her lifetime and completed the hunter safety course last year. Do you know how i would go about getting her tags for this initial season of hers? I'm assuming bring her BC (not driving age) and safety course certificate to any place that sells licenses?

23 minutes ago, SilentStalker said:

My oldest has her lifetime and completed the hunter safety course last year. Do you know how i would go about getting her tags for this initial season of hers? I'm assuming bring her BC (not driving age) and safety course certificate to any place that sells licenses?

Yes.  

• Like 1