lake country williamson ?

Nomad

So he has mybuck from 2 bow seasons ago,its a little past due. I stopped by in Nov. and he said its close just got to put it togather.

Well I have not heard anything so today I called ,number disconected no new number.....

Anyone know anything ? I'll take a ride over when I can but I'm a little uneasy right now.

Thanks

Sounds like you got a problem......................

I'd be hopeful to get the horns AND the cape at this point. Wouldn't be surprised if all you got was the horns.

Good luck and keep us posted. Maybe others can/will chime in with some real knowledge of the guy.

Wow Thanks guys. Jeff came recomended by a friend he does nice work and seems like a nice fellow. The whole phone number disconnected with no new one is whats making me uneasy.

That and being at the firehouse working today and not being able to stop by.I'm the type who needs to solve things NOW .

I live in Williamson too. Jeff does great work, he takes a bit long. Just to ease your mind I dropped a turkey off there a few weeks back and he was talking about getting a new set-up for his internet and phone. I am sur eit is fine and I'll stopp by too and check in on him.

Great news that all is "well".

Guess what, I'd be a bit peaved that the thing isn't done yet. Really, it does not take that long to do a mount. You were at the shop last November and he said it was almost done? Gimme a break.................

As always, YMMV.

When I was a kid, there was a guy near Rochester that I took an animal to. I don't know why, maybe he blew me off because I was young, but it took him 6 years to do it. Constantly bugging him. He had another animal of mine, and threw the cape away without talking to me, said that it was messed up. I was lucky to get the skull back, and it had been partially crushed. No apology, no explanation, just a "Too bad" attitude.

Edited by Skillet

Thanks to everyone for the fast replies and Slowhand for stopping by the place !

Spoke with Jeff just a new phone mix up, my mount should be done by the end of the month as well.

No problem, you're welcome!!

Maybe someday someone will "Pay It Forward" for me or another member.

Worth the trip to walk-in the front door and be 6', nose to nose with a huge 5x5(?) elk mount.

Pretty impressive animal. :fie:

• 4 weeks later...

I always hear about mounts taking so long to get back but so far I have had 3 full shoulder mounts done and all have been returned within 8 months and beautiful work. I guess my guy either has nothing better to do or he works around the clock.