This is different.....

Robhuntandfish

For two thousand dollars, I'll make the first shot count on my old $300 Sniper 370, if I choose to use a crossbow!   :rolleyes:

But that is a pretty cool concept from Excalibur though. Figured it was only a matter of time before someone came up with a viable multi shot option on a crossbow. Though not sure if it will be legal here in NYS????

• Like 3

47 minutes ago, grampy said:

For two thousand dollars, I'll make the first shot count on my old $300 Sniper 370, if I choose to use a crossbow!   :rolleyes:

But that is a pretty cool concept from Excalibur though. Figured it was only a matter of time before someone came up with a viable multi shot option on a crossbow. Though not sure if it will be legal here in NYS????

Any fun is not legal in NY :(

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Einsamer Krieger said:

Follow up shot

This would throw more wood on the fire, a crossbow with a instant follow up shot.  I can hear all the pros and cons now.  Whew!!

We REALLY don't need ANOTHER crossbow debate on here!!!  :notme:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, grampy said:

for $2000 i can carry 4 of my crossbows and send it!  lol 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

The real news here is their  “ frictionless “ trigger . Science  has always believed , that on Earth nothing can move without some friction between the surfaces . 

Those guys should get right to work on a perpetual motion machine !

• Like 1

Interesting design. It sort of reminds me of the old two trigger double barrel shotguns.

I suppose I'd be curious how the follow up shot would come into play. I know that there are times when you can completely miss a deer with a bow and they won't go very far if they move at all, so I see that as a plus. On the other side of the coin, a follow up on a running deer might not go so well. I guess part of a new practice regimen would be shooting at a rolling tire with this?

• Like 1