Piebald Rack - 20 vs 21 Comparison

Cabin Fever

What a pal!! Look at Moho stepping up and offering to pay for a full body mount!! If you want, just send me a blank check! B)

Just send me your bank account, pin and Social security number and I’ll have that wired over post haste

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

Really cool buck Cabin Fever!!!

We too have a piebald buck on the farm. Last year as a spike horn, he was within 20 yards of me many times. He has been seen a few times already this year with his first rack. Looking forward to watching him grow. 

Will see if I can find some pic's from last year. Will have cam's out this year soon.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grampy said:

We too have a piebald buck on the farm. Last year as a spike horn, he was within 20 yards of me many times. He has been seen a few times already this year with his first rack. Looking forward to watching him grow. 

Will see if I can find some pic's from last year. Will have cam's out this year soon.

I got a pic of a piebald spike at my old camp a few years ago. I got a pic of it the next year in the exact same spot and he was sporting a decent 8pt rack 14-16" wide. Unfortunately, the neighbor shot him later that year...

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 7/13/2021 at 2:01 PM, grampy said:

Really cool buck Cabin Fever!!!

a862c945-0cb6-4de1-92ad-644375ffb7d7.jpg.e3ef5b727418839e3a732d568482476f.jpg

Our piebald buck grew quite a bit since last year. This picture is from where I saw him all the time last season. Not sure if he makes the hit list? Depending on the day, he may or may not. He will definitely be killed if he leaves the property.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, phade said:

Gonna pass him or punch a hole?

I just talked to my son about this. Neither one of us have a desire to shoot him, at least this year...  The way he looked on July 5th, I thought he would have put on several more inches than what he did. Maybe next year!

JULY 5, 2021

SYFW0122-2.jpg

Edited by Cabin Fever
  • Like 2

13 minutes ago, phade said:

He got a little nervous when I started throwing out a full body mount concept on a doe, LOL. Thankfully he just got the hide tanned for me.

Piebald.jpg

I remember that picture! Very cool!

I don't really have room for a full body mount. I was thinking if I were to kill the piebald buck, I'd get the hide tanned too? IDK? Still not sure I would even choose to shoot him? 

• Like 1