Piebald Rack - 20 vs 21 Comparison

Cabin Fever

6 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Full body mount!

Years ago, that is exactly what I'd have done. But after downsizing, I just don't know where I would put a full body mount? He does have a decent rack for this neck of the woods. But he's only two years old. Pretty sure I will get a chance at him this year. Weather or not I decide to shoot him is still up in the air??? If I do, then I'll have to make a decision, on what to do?

What would you guys do???

Sorry to hijack Cabin Fever's thread.

1 minute ago, grampy said:

Years ago, that is exactly what I'd have done. But after downsizing, I just don't know where I would put a full body mount? He does have a decent rack for this neck of the woods. But he's only two years old. Pretty sure I will get a chance at him this year. Weather or not I decide to shoot him is still up in the air??? If I do, then I'll have to make a decision, on what to do?

What would you guys do???

Sorry to hijack Cabin Fever's thread.

That's a beautiful deer, no doubt i would take him if i had the opportunity. But a full body mount would be out of the question for me.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Checked cams this morning on my way out from the stand. Got a few nice pics of the piebald, so I thought I'd post. As I was pulling in this morning, I got a cell cam pic of him 400 yards away.  Had him on multiple cams in the past few days. He looks like he's porking up... not that I'm one to talk! :rolleyes:

DSCF0165.jpg

SYFW0003.jpg

SYFW0007.jpg

• Like 6