Almost Unicorn Status

airedale

A very rare sight in my neck of the woods and when they are seen this is the type of setting they are found, close to buildings and Humans. Went out my back door and spotted this one ducking under a shed, I filled his hole with rocks and yelled into the hole if he wants to stay alive he had better use his back entrance which if protected by fencing. If he keeps coming out onto the lawn my Airedale will get him for sure, that is what happened to the last one  seen around here about ten years ago.

Well I looked out the kitchen window and he dug his way past the rocks and gave me the finger, oh well.

2021-07-16_141821.png

2021-06-24_071525.png

• Like 6
  • Haha 3

I've had to shoot three of them behind my place on the mowed green stuff already this year.  They take up residence under my out building.  Got one at 40 yards on the run back to the out building a while back with my open sighted Rossi lever .357 mag using jacketed .38 Special loads.  One shot, dead stop.    :imsohappy:

18 hours ago, airedale said:

A very rare sight in my neck of the woods and when they are seen this is the type of setting they are found, close to buildings and Humans. Went out my back door and spotted this one ducking under a shed, I filled his hole with rocks and yelled into the hole if he wants to stay alive he had better use his back entrance which if protected by fencing. If he keeps coming out onto the lawn my Airedale will get him for sure, that is what happened to the last one  seen around here about ten years ago.

Well I looked out the kitchen window and he dug his way past the rocks and gave me the finger, oh well.

2021-07-16_141821.png

2021-06-24_071525.png

Them Airedales don't play! 

Hey you woodchucks! Quit chuck in my wood! Go get em boy!