2021 nys forum fantasy football

sbuff

• 2 weeks later...
I'm out, while I love football I can no longer stomach the NFL. I have not watched one MLB game this year for the same reason. Do your job, keep your politics, protests and flag disrespect on your own time.

I agree in theory but cant give up the nfl. Ive barely watched any baseball that ASG move really pisses me off

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

I'm out, while I love football I can no longer stomach the NFL. I have not watched one MLB game this year for the same reason. Do your job, keep your politics, protests and flag disrespect on your own time.

I hate that crap too, but without MLB and NFL I wouldn’t even own a TV. The only time I turn on TV is for sports

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I hate that crap too, but without MLB and NFL I wouldn’t even own a TV. The only time I turn on TV is for sports

I feel you guys on this I’m actually on the fence about even going to a bills game this year. I’m a season ticket holder and have been for 16 years. The thought of an alternate national anthem makes my stomach turn. If I do go look for pictures of the guy kneeling during it because that’ll be me!

Now that BIZ sold to CT can I get his spot?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I pushed the closing date to the day after first nfl game so I’m grandfathered in for 1 more year.

But there is a spot open!