2021 nys forum fantasy football

sbuff

1 hour ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Do the waiver orders reset each week or not?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Dunno, but I'm pretty pleased I grabbed that SF rookie RB off waivers.  Tempted to throw him in this week over Damien Harris on the theory that Bellicheater is less than pleased with that fumble last week and he may be riding the pine pony quite a bit.

Dunno, but I'm pretty pleased I grabbed that SF rookie RB off waivers.  Tempted to throw him in this week over Damien Harris on the theory that Bellicheater is less than pleased with that fumble last week and he may be riding the pine pony quite a bit.

30 carries for Stevenson?

15 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

30 carries for Stevenson?

Yeah if it wasn't the Jets I'd bench him.  I think we all know what Bellicheaters game plan going in is, and I don't think NJ Jets have a chance in hell of stopping it.

If we roll over to the Phins on Sunday I will be enjoying my Sundays in the woods going forward.

You can NOT be serious with my offer! Why would i allow you the pleasure of cheering for your boy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You would have had more points each week with the 2 starters I was offering. Two WR1’s are better than one to some people.