2021 nys forum fantasy football

sbuff

2 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Turns out drafting 50% Chiefs gets you last in points eh Biz?  I predict I lose in the second round of the playoffs.

Worst fantasy season of my life. But I could win out and shock the world in the playoffs. I have 3 cardinals and 3 chiefs

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

6 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I lost in my family league because of the kneeldowns lol ada89862b31fd418bd92007451c4ecd4.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Now that's some crappy luck.

I'm in five leagues, three of which I play against Mahomes who of course is facing the defensively challenged Giants. I like your chances this week Biz.

• Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

Now that's some crappy luck.

I'm in five leagues, three of which I play against Mahomes who of course is facing the defensively challenged Giants. I like your chances this week Biz.

I'm shocked he passed concussion protocol

6 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Same nonsense for the AFC championship last year.

That was different. In the Browns game he was concussed and not allowed to return. Then he passed protocol during the week before the Bills game.

This year the Bills have a crazy easy schedule en route to the # 1 seed. So they just have to win 2 home playoff games and they are in the super bowl. 

33 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

That was different. In the Browns game he was concussed and not allowed to return. Then he passed protocol during the week before the Bills game.

This year the Bills have a crazy easy schedule en route to the # 1 seed. So they just have to win 2 home playoff games and they are in the super bowl. 

Tennessee has the tie breaker, possible they have to go there if they make the championship game.  But I hope you're right!

4 minutes ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Tennessee has the tie breaker, possible they have to go there if they make the championship game.  But I hope you're right!

check the schedule though. Bills have had easiest so far and easiest remaining. They'll get a game up on Titans easily.

• Like 2