23 hours ago, left field said:

Wait ... is Biden is the mastermind behind a broad agenda to use the market dominance of social media platforms to squeeze alternative news sources out of existence and thereby control the flow of information or an addled old man who can't tie his own shoes?

Pick a lane, dude.

With all due respect, I'd say the latter lol :taunt:

So now the leftists are in favor of policing ?

Yeah, lets shoot civilians for breaking windows ?

I'm glad you post here, as it gives the rest of the members some insight to how the left tries to contort any issue into a fight and then ask some halfway intelligible questions, before letting the insults fly.

I will never make a similar statement as a leftist, I'm a free thinker, not a slave. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, steve863 said:

Where the F^&K are you coming up with that "I had no problem with multiple cities burning"??  You don't have a freaking clue what my opinion is and what I would have done to those baffoons.  My only response was to a statement Grouse made.  You obviously are another idiot like Grouse who will automatically lump anyone who doesn't agree with him as being on the left.  I don't look at the world from the left or right, only what is right or wrong and who is an idiot and who isn't.  I'll let you guess where I think you two belong.

So, I'm curious: DO you have a problem with multiple cities burning as a result of the BLM/Antifa thugs? You were right earlier when you admonished others for hypocrisy from their selective outrage; so, what about you? Will you condemn them for their actions as fervently as you do the Jan 6th rioters? 

And, again: why the name calling? Not necessary to label others as such-whether youre on the RIGHT OR THE LEFT.

:)

• Like 4

On 7/21/2021 at 10:05 PM, land 1 said:

im guessing u dont believe the news from cnn or msnbc or other outlets that lean left but the article above must be the truth?

I'm not saying that FOX DOESNT slant the news to fit their narrative BUT not to the degree and level that they do- not even close.

Knowing this, I would seriously question nearly ANYTHING that is reported by either of those networks as they lost their credibility as valid news reporting agencies years ago- that is, if they ever had any.:D

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, steve863 said:

You assclowns can't accept reality, not me.  Everything is left or right for you.  Is that normal??  You tell me.

Lets get back to the matter of your statement where you were condemning the Capitol police officer for killing that woman.  I stand by my original statement that I have absolutely NO issues with police taking any actions necessary to protect state, federal, even private property including lethal force.  I even encourage them to take whatever steps necessary to stop it.  I don't care if they are BLM hoodlums trying to set state houses on fire or the Trump supporting clowns breaking down windows and doors of the Capitol building.  They are all the same idiots to me.  Now, I will stand back and wait for you guys to make a similar statement.  I don't want to hear none of this political stance BS either.  I hear enough of that from you especially, Grouse, on a daily basis here so no need to continue being the drama queen that you are.

Glad that you said that; that is consistent :)

• Like 1

Back to the original intent of the thread.  The FBI has yet to recover from their involvement in the politically motivated Russian collusion hoax. It was a fake news plot to keep the Trump administration hamstrung. They spied on the Trump campaign. They falsified FISA documents to obtain illegal spy warrants on Carter Page, a former Trump campaign official. The deep state shenanigans have forever blackened the name of our nation’s preeminent law enforcement and domestic intelligence agency.  The damage is done. And now, their own informants are allegedly involved in plotting to kidnap a governor.  That's the reality of the FBI today.  Deny it at your own peril.

Edited by Grouse

Im so sick of liberals and uninformed democrats trying to change america.if you dont like it here get the #$%& out.the dem party is no longer your dads party they are corrupt money grabbing communists.why do you think borders are open in texas and arizona but not for cubans fleeing communism?because they would never vote democrat.why dont the left just all move to west coast we will give you california ,washington and oregon .i never owned slaves and will not apoligize for being too white.it is being proven the election was stolen.arizona flipped georgia flipped to trump also and now so far pennsylvania is looking to be changing also.there is a large silent majority just waiting for something to change .

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

Nope , I think so too. He got you :yes:

So what did I say that has you clowns freaking out here??  That I support law enforcement taking any action necessary when you have a mob destroying property be they BLM hoodlums setting state houses on fire or Trump supporter thugs breaking into the Capitol building.  Did I hear any of you clowns supporting the same??  All I hear is birds chiriping and Bill talking out of his a$$.  If that paints me as the bleeding heart liberal you think I am you all can honestly all go F&*K yourselves.  I have better things to do than waste my time with a bunch of paranoid idiots.

• Haha 2

10 hours ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

.it is being proven the election was stolen.arizona flipped georgia flipped to trump also and now so far pennsylvania is looking to be changing also.there is a large silent majority just waiting for something to change .

Are you sure about this ? I saw some reports in my email but haven’t had time to read them yet. It’ll be interesting to check out , for sure . Let’s see if our left leaning brethren on here pounce on you for this . I seem to remember a thread awhile back in which at least one of the participants decreed that ANYONE who believed that the election was stolen was an idiot- really? That is , Until It’s proven, I guess lol. 

1 minute ago, steve863 said:

So what did I say that has you clowns freaking out here??  That I support law enforcement taking any action necessary when you have a mob destroying property be they BLM hoodlums setting state houses on fire or Trump supporter thugs breaking into the Capitol building.  Did I hear any of you clowns supporting the same??  All I hear is birds chiriping and Bill talking out of his a$$.  If that paints me as the bleeding heart liberal you think I am you all can honestly all go F&*K yourselves.  I have better things to do than waste my time with a bunch of paranoid idiots.

No, but The substance and tone of your response Certainly sealed the deal. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, steve863 said:

Honestly, it sounds like you’re the one freaking out. 

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

Im so sick of liberals and uninformed democrats trying to change america.if you dont like it here get the #$%& out.the dem party is no longer your dads party they are corrupt money grabbing communists.why do you think borders are open in texas and arizona but not for cubans fleeing communism?because they would never vote democrat.why dont the left just all move to west coast we will give you california ,washington and oregon .i never owned slaves and will not apoligize for being too white.it is being proven the election was stolen.arizona flipped georgia flipped to trump also and now so far pennsylvania is looking to be changing also.there is a large silent majority just waiting for something to change .

And YOU'RE sick of the uninformed? Jesus, what a remarkable display of ignorance. Fake talk radio has riled you up to a rabid frenzy. I can just imagine the spittle jumping from your mouth as you type this incoherent nonsense that you compiled from memes and other ridiculous sources that manipulate idiots for clicks. 

57 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

And YOU'RE sick of the uninformed? Jesus, what a remarkable display of ignorance. Fake talk radio has riled you up to a rabid frenzy. I can just imagine the spittle jumping from your mouth as you type this incoherent nonsense that you compiled from memes and other ridiculous sources that manipulate idiots for clicks. 

Exceptional parroting of leftist talking points from the likes of MSNBC and CNN.  Even threw in the derogatory remarks to paint your opposition as deplorable and insignificant.  Perhaps you could point to a specific issue you'd like to debate to make your case, so you might not be so easily dismissed.  You certainly neglected to address any of the statements he made.

On 7/25/2021 at 8:27 AM, steve863 said:

You seem to be the only one freaking out here.

Were just trying to show you the difference is that BLM and Antifa have been destroying our cities for over a year without any fear of punishment and were even applauded for their efforts by the Leftist political elite, yet one riot from the right and all of a sudden the world is ending and the storm troopers are out in force, people are arrested + incarcerated for months and still awaiting trial.

We've all denounced the capitol rioter's, left and right.

When you defend Marxists to the point of hearing birds chirping and spewing curses to all that oppose your view, you'll tend to be labeled a Marxist.

Please don't stop posting, as your and VH post's give me something to laugh at most mornings.

• Like 4

Dem mayors did give there cities to the rioters, blm , antifia and it was and is a mess and tied the police hands and some of the left DA's that will not prosecute the rioters is  total BS , but after hearing from some of the police speaking at the hearing today it was worse at the capitol on 1/6 then I even thought rioters attempting to disarm police the crowd yelling take there gun and use them against them  having stun guns and cattle prods used on them pepper spray etc, u want to act like an animal you should be put in a cage like one Dem. or Rep.....I do think true justce would be that the rioters for BLM and Antifia were locked up at a much higher rate but thats not happening again the DA and mayors,,,, but wrong is wrong no matter what side you are on cant preach law and order then storm the capitol

It's been five years since the FBI's phony investigation of Donald Trump was opened — and justice has yet to be served.

Douglas Andrews

mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fimg.patriotpost.u

These days, we have an anniversary for just about everything: boot camp graduation; baby's first steps; 10 years on the job; 195 days, 2 hours, 28 minutes, and 57 seconds of abject American misery under the Biden administration. You get the idea.

But one infamous anniversary passed recently with nary a peep: Saturday, July 31, marked five years since the FBI opened up the Crossfire Hurricane investigation of then-presidential candidate Donald Trump. In doing so, a few partisan players at the J. Edgar Hoover Building violated the civil rights of Trump and his associates, sabotaged his presidency with phony charges of Russian collusion during the 2016 election, and debased a perfectly good Rolling Stones tune.

And more important: The actions of then-FBI Director James Comey, Deputy Director Andrew McCabe, Special Agent Peter Strzok, lawyers Lisa Page and Kevin Clinesmith, and a handful of other Trump-hating partisans deeply disgraced a once proud bureau and rendered it untrustworthy to tens of millions of American citizens.

The Washington Examiner's Byron York noted this anniversary with a brief but brilliant synopsis of the whole sordid affair. He writes:

On July 31, the FBI started the process that led to a million leaks, enormous damage to candidate Trump, and then President-elect Trump, and then President Trump, the abuse of the government's secret surveillance court to wiretap a low-level Trump adviser, efforts to impeach the president, more leaks, media hysteria, and, finally, the investigation of special counsel Robert Mueller, who could not establish that collusion — he called it "conspiracy" or "coordination" — ever took place, much less that Trump or anyone associated with him was involved with it.

It was a multi-year wild goose chase. And it did incalculable damage to the country. Certainly, some portion of the distrust of the FBI that exists today is the direct result of the bureau's fruitless pursuit of Trump.

York also details what he calls "one of the most atrocious scenes in recent political history, or perhaps all political history." He's speaking of the episode in which Comey comes to Trump Tower to "brief" then-President elect Trump on the intelligence community's assessment of Russian interference in the just-concluded 2016 presidential election. It was a setup, we now know — an opportunity for Comey to share the salacious findings of the phony "Steele dossier" with Trump before its rotten and unverified contents were "mysteriously" leaked to the media.

As it stands, U.S. Attorney John Durham, who was given "special counsel" status by then-Attorney General William Barr toward the end of Trump's term, is the lone hope for those of us who revere the Constitution and believe that no one, regardless of their political affiliations, is above the law.

Durham has been investigating the investigators since the spring of 2019, but to little avail so far. As Yahoo News reports: "Much to the chagrin of Trump and his allies, Durham has so far secured only one guilty plea. FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who has since left the bureau, admitted to Durham in the summer of 2020 he falsified a document during efforts to renew its Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act authority to wiretap former Trump campaign adviser Carter Page by editing a CIA email in 2017 to state that Page was 'not a source.'"

Think about it: For the crime of having falsified evidence deeply injurious to a sitting U.S. president, Clinesmith, an FBI lawyer, got a mere slap on the wrist. And the scumbags who told him to do it are still free men.

July 31 is thus a date well worth remembering. Why? Because the entire investigation was garbage, because justice still hasn't been served, and because, as Donald Trump himself has said numerous times, "We can never let this happen to another president again."

On 7/25/2021 at 8:28 AM, Northcountryman said:

Are you sure about this ? I saw some reports in my email but haven’t had time to read them yet. It’ll be interesting to check out , for sure . Let’s see if our left leaning brethren on here pounce on you for this . I seem to remember a thread awhile back in which at least one of the participants decreed that ANYONE who believed that the election was stolen was an idiot- really? That is , Until It’s proven, I guess lol. 

Where are you guys getting your info on the audits? I have tried google and can't find anything other than saying, nothing to see here....

26 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Where are you guys getting your info on the audits? I have tried google and can't find anything other than saying, nothing to see here....

I get email notifications that keep me updated as to the audits status in AR, GA and PA. Personally , I feel that the election was clearly fraudulent at a local/ regional level in key areas of the country , but it may not have been enough to change the outcome . I think Trump probably did win a close contest in GA and in AR .  PA and MI/ WI though? Not sure cuz he’s further behind so I think he probably lost those states.  Would AR and GA be enough to overturn the results?  Can’t remember and don’t feel like lookin it up lol . 

• Like 1