Biz House for Sale

BizCT

It's official boys......I am leaving New York.

Below is a link for anyone looking to move to Westchester with low taxes ($15,493 or lower if you qualify for STAR) and great schools. The professional pictures were taken today and will be uploaded over the weekend. Showings start Tuesday, with the expectation of a request for "best & final" a few days later due to bidding war (like everything else around here). If anyone is interested in seeing it before showings start on Tuesday, shoot me a PM.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2646-Springhurst-St-Yorktown-Heights-NY-10598/58425866_zpid/?view=public

I'm upgrading and moving about 40 minutes away just over the border into Connecticut, since I don't have to commute to NYC 5X per week ever again (more like 5-6 times per month only). Bow Season starts 9/15!

• Like 22
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Danny said:

Good Luck with the sale but 15K flush every year....

Effff that

House in CT is same taxes, but twice the size and way newer. Would be $30-40K in westchester. big reason why i'm leaving

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Just now, Robhuntandfish said:

Congrats Biz.  

The hunting Connecticut forum I'm sure will welcome you aboard.  

Surprised u didn't move farther upstate. 

I may have been open to Dutchess or Putnam counties, but my wife wasn't.

43 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's official boys......I am leaving New York.

Below is a link for anyone looking to move to Westchester with low taxes ($15,493 or lower if you qualify for STAR) and great schools. The professional pictures were taken today and will be uploaded over the weekend. Showings start Tuesday, with the expectation of a request for "best & final" a few days later due to bidding war (like everything else around here). If anyone is interested in seeing it before showings start on Tuesday, shoot me a PM.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2646-Springhurst-St-Yorktown-Heights-NY-10598/58425866_zpid/?view=public

I'm upgrading and moving about 40 minutes away just over the border into Connecticut, since I don't have to commute to NYC 5X per week ever again (more like 5-6 times per month only). Bow Season starts 9/15!

Congrats!!

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Will every hunt at Hank’s now be found in the “out of State” thread…or is every hunt from Your backyard “out of state”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been fielding some substantial offers from CTHunting forum. Not sure if I'll keep dual citizenship or not. On a serious note, I'll likely hunt CT more than NY now. I don't like driving far to hunt.

40 minutes ago, johnplav said:

Congrats!  Where in CT?  Most of my family is down there.

The market is so crazy right now with limited options, so I'd rather not say the town and draw attention to the house until I close. But its right over the border in Fairfield County (not Danbury, not Greenwich).

7 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I've been fielding some substantial offers from CTHunting forum. Not sure if I'll keep dual citizenship or not. On a serious note, I'll likely hunt CT more than NY now. I don't like driving far to hunt.

Your already on the waiver wire.  Best offer so far was for a used washing machine and some old field and stream magazines. 

On a serious note...no hunting for those 8s and 10s where your Dad hunts?  

Edited by Robhuntandfish

5 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

The market is so crazy right now with limited options, so I'd rather not say the town and draw attention to the house until I close. But its right over the border in Fairfield County (not Danbury, not Greenwich).

Ha, gotcha.  My family originated in Bridgeport and everyone has since migrated North and West. 

• Like 1