Biz House for Sale

BizCT

Your already on the waiver wire.  Best offer so far was for a used washing machine and some old field and stream magazines. 
On a serious note...no hunting for those 8s and 10s where your Dad hunts?  

The 8s and 10s are on the property that I now have permission to hunt (my access was part of the sale of the Biz NY property)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Your already on the waiver wire.  Best offer so far was for a used washing machine and some old field and stream magazines. 
On a serious note...no hunting for those 8s and 10s where your Dad hunts?  

I already told you that’s not his land lol. It’s 3S Westchester. About 3 miles from my house. CrappyIce will kill them for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Congrats on the upgrade. How is the school system your moving into?

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

Just as good. It was hard for us to leave a great one, so we had to find something comparable

I cant wait to cook some delicious doe stakes on that outdoor kitchen set up ! Then move inside and watch a supercross race in the TV room. 

It’s a mopar racing garage. Just need one of your Cubs

• Like 1

I've been fielding some substantial offers from CTHunting forum. Not sure if I'll keep dual citizenship or not. On a serious note, I'll likely hunt CT more than NY now. I don't like driving far to hunt.

What are your plans for any handguns you own in NY

What are your plans for any handguns you own in NY

Great question. I only own one. I plan to call the local PD/town to find out how I transfer. And where does the gun in between?

Congrats Biz! I am sure your house will sell fast. The market is crazy. I lived in CT in the 1990s. Back then a concealed carry license was relatively straightforward to get, but that likely changed since Sandyhook.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Great question. I only own one. I plan to call the local PD/town to find out how I transfer. And where does the gun in between?

Biz I think your gonna have to go through the whole process again in CT.....You might have to turn the gun over to an FFL dealer while you do all the paperwork again.....

• Like 1

Biz I think your gonna have to go through the whole process again in CT.....You might have to turn the gun over to an FFL dealer while you do all the paperwork again.....

I will call to confirm but I read it as I can still keep the gun in my new house but can’t carry until I get the permit. I never carry anyway. Worst case I sell it to my dad and he sells it back to me?

I also have a New Hampshire permit from years ago, which allows a bunch more states too. But it may have expired

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Worst case I sell it to my dad and he sells it back to me?

Time consuming & costly PIA route.........it should be easier than doing that and probably will be.

• Like 1

Congratulations Biz!!

Having recently purchased our "forever home" it was so worth going through this crazy real estate market, to get exactly what we both wanted.

Wish you and your family all the best in your new home!

Question..... If three HNY members meet up in Conn. is it still an official GTG????

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 4:17 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's official boys......I am leaving New York.

Below is a link for anyone looking to move to Westchester with low taxes ($15,493 or lower if you qualify for STAR) and great schools. The professional pictures were taken today and will be uploaded over the weekend. Showings start Tuesday, with the expectation of a request for "best & final" a few days later due to bidding war (like everything else around here). If anyone is interested in seeing it before showings start on Tuesday, shoot me a PM.

https://www.zillow.com/homedetails/2646-Springhurst-St-Yorktown-Heights-NY-10598/58425866_zpid/?view=public

I'm upgrading and moving about 40 minutes away just over the border into Connecticut, since I don't have to commute to NYC 5X per week ever again (more like 5-6 times per month only). Bow Season starts 9/15!

You should ask more