Capital Police Hearings

Gobbler Chaser

2 minutes ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

The police opened the dam doors.really the most secure building in the country was breeched by a group of people with signs.come on wake up.how about hold blm and antifa accountable?you must be a democrat.

I've seen the videos . They were waving them through.

There was another video of a guy with a maga hat questioning the police about letting people through the gates. At least no mysterious pallets of bricks showed up. Maybe the black live rioters used up all the bricks.

Edited by Jeremy K

there were also police saying that they were beat sprayed with mace had stun gun used on them and protesters trying to take there guns, yeah all they had were signs not, and it was the police admin  that failed not the cops on the ground, if i was out numbered 100 to 1 i may try to survive too by not fighting back, this was not peaceful group of people just walking threw the doors on a field trip.... 

9 minutes ago, land 1 said:

there were also police saying that they were beat sprayed with mace had stun gun used on them and protesters trying to take there guns, yeah all they had were signs not, and it was the police admin  that failed not the cops on the ground, if i was out numbered 100 to 1 i may try to survive too by not fighting back, this was not peaceful group of people just walking threw the doors on a field trip.... 

Seems like they should not have opened the gates to let them in

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

The police opened the dam doors.really the most secure building in the country was breeched by a group of people with signs.come on wake up.how about hold blm and antifa accountable?you must be a democrat.

This guy wasn’t opening any doors, how about we hold the guys who tried to crush him accountable as well while we are at it. 

Unless your fine with police officers being attacked and beaten ?

3557A25F-B7B0-48C5-BE9E-DCC6D8E4F739.jpeg

• Like 1

yeah they just opened the gates what in the hell would you do when hundreds of people are rushing you,,,,she was shot because there was a clear and present threat to the people the men were sworn to protect, I keep hearing well blm and antifa did this and that and yes those criminals should be charged, two wrongs dont make aright and i agree Pelosi may have wanted this , and the rioters walked right into her agenda,,,, If you break the law right or left pay the price period,,, this in no way was peaceful it was violent and many illegal acts took place,,, 

2 minutes ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

I have not heard of too many blm or antifa being arrested though.the capital rioters are still in prison ,soliitary confinement  for what tresspassing?blm leaders said on tv to burn  ities down maxine waters incites riots.nobody does nothing

So that makes it ok for another group to act like animals and break the law also because antifa and blm did it and basically had little or no punishment ??? , Yeah we know the Dem city leaners are easy on crime and rioters and yet the majority of people know its wrong and illegal and yet the some of the same people that say how wrong it is to riot and break the law did just that. If you dont want to be in prison and solitary dont do the crime simple.......

1 hour ago, land 1 said:

Well the Captiol,police aren’t exactly chasing hood rats through back yards and fighting them , it’s more like telling tourists to stay behind the yellow line . So yes one can’t expect much from them  when the ballon goes up . 

My one buddy had 35 years on the job mostly as a tactical officer, just hunted felons and did stake outs , he is 5’6” 150 on a good day . Broken bones , stabbed , wrestled guns off many guys . He would die before letting those wack jobs in , to much pride and knows what the oath means . 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, land 1 said:

So that makes it ok for another group to act like animals and break the law also because antifa and blm did it and basically had little or no punishment ??? , Yeah we know the Dem city leaners are easy on crime and rioters and yet the majority of people know its wrong and illegal and yet the some of the same people that say how wrong it is to riot and break the law did just that. If you dont want to be in prison and solitary dont do the crime simple.......

I see what you are saying but a multiple tier system where you put up billboards or put on a fbi search for trump supporter grandparents taking selfies in the capital building as blm and antifa members walk on serious charges is a hard sell and honestly not acceptable. 

The cop that testified today was full of shit! Coached very well through what I’m sure was the second act. Demorats keep pushing this white man bad bullcrap is out of hand. If this racism among all race and religion isn’t stopped on all fronts we are all screwed. The rest of the world is watching this shit show laughing. It’s only a matter of time before they see our venerability and attack. Separate the citizens and separate the country.

• Like 1

well all i can say there is plenty of body cams of cops doing all they could to stop rioters from entering and yes theres video of others backing down each made choices they have to live with....and people with BLM   say cops treat them unfair and have  a "multiple tier system" its funny how the right and left make the same arguments just with there own spin on it,,,,and your right for ANYONE who commits crime  is unpunished is not acceptable, 

9 minutes ago, Cory said:

The cop that testified today was full of shit! Coached very well through what I’m sure was the second act. Demorats keep pushing this white man bad bullcrap is out of hand. If this racism among all race and religion isn’t stopped on all fronts we are all screwed. The rest of the world is watching this shit show laughing. It’s only a matter of time before they see our venerability and attack. Separate the citizens and separate the country.

I agree with most of what your saying just curious   what cop are you talking about there were several today speaking,, what was BS....

24 minutes ago, land 1 said:

well all i can say there is plenty of body cams of cops doing all they could to stop rioters from entering and yes theres video of others backing down each made choices they have to live with....and people with BLM   say cops treat them unfair and have  a "multiple tier system" its funny how the right and left make the same arguments just with there own spin on it,,,,and your right for ANYONE who commits crime  is unpunished is not acceptable, 

People can say whatever they want but what do you see with your own eyes. Antifa and blm rioters being set free on bail helped raised by the now Vice President and later having charges dropped and trump supporter grandmas being held in shit prison conditions for simply trespassing. Democrats set a precedent for this behavior plain and simple and now want a 9/11 style commission and to call it a insurrection and the worst thing since the civil war what a joke.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

People can say whatever they want but what do you see with your own eyes. Antifa and blm rioters being set free on bail helped raised by the now Vice President and later having charges dropped and trump supporter grandmas being held in shit prison conditions for simply trespassing. Democrats set a precedent for this behavior plain and simple and now want a 9/11 style commission and to call it a insurrection and the worst thing since the civil war what a joke.

ok i dont know the answer but, ill ask since u may know how many grandmas are in jail for simple trespass charge regarding the 1/6 riots? if this is the case its wrong and should not happen...and yes democrats did set a precedent of not punishing looters and rioters and we said it how wrong it was for rioters not to be held accountable ,,,, if we scream for the left rioters be held accountable should we not also demand that rioters on the right also be held accountable?? if its wrong its wrong no matter who is doing it.....

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, land 1 said:

I agree with most of what your saying just curious   what cop are you talking about there were several today speaking,, what was BS....

The only one I seen was the black cop that said a woman in a MAGA shirt called him you know what. I tried watching but I was utterly disgusted how fake it was. 

• Like 1