Capital Police Hearings

Gobbler Chaser

So just being devils advocate here how do you know that some one did not call him "you know what",,,,much of what the  police stated was backed by body cam audio and video not sure that was tho...I was just curious if u had any insight other then opinion  every one is entitled to one

10 minutes ago, Cory said:

The only one I seen was the black cop that said a woman in a MAGA shirt called him you know what. I tried watching but I was utterly disgusted how fake it was. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, land 1 said:

So just being devils advocate here how do you know that some one did not call him "you know what",,,,much of what the  police stated was backed by body cam audio and video not sure that was tho...I was just curious if u had any insight other then opinion  every one is entitled to one

Ya, super hard to believe someone may have called him a "you know what" in that fine group of super patriot tourists. 

09ed9379-298b-4cd7-87df-d3093ce1f719-AFP_AFP_8YA8KY.jpg

210113-capitol-riot-auschwitz-shirt-mn-1005.jpg

Some here may be right. It could well have been an inside job to let this crowd of so called Patriots right to the Capital steps and past the gates so the whole thing could be put on camera for Americans to see. But one thing did come out of this. It showed Americans the true color of a good percentage of these hooligans. Showed America the very people who claim to be patriotic "back the blue" God bless America flag waver types are just scum. And it showed these people have no respect for law enforcement and are basically backwoods entitled racist slobs. I also say wack jobs like Alex Jones and others need to be held accountable right up to the Cheeto Messiah himself who pretty much as former president gave these people all the reasons he saw fit to attack our capital.

Yup BLM has a percentage of their protesters who show up just to loot flat screens and get free sneakers. And now we see this so called "Stop the Steal" crowd is on the very same level. So trying to deflect to BLM or Antifa doesn't do much to support your argument.

Funny thing, the very people who knew Trump best said he would not go peacefully and claim the election was stolen if he lost. They said he would certainly creat a coup and even use the military to keep himself in the Whitehouse if he could, and they were right.

I can't wait to see where this goes and I hope to see Trump in Prison or worse for the crimes he committed.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Some here may be right. It could well have been an inside job to let this crowd of so called Patriots right to the Capital steps and past the gates so the whole thing could be put on camera for Americans to see. But one thing did come out of this. It showed Americans the true color of a good percentage of these hooligans. Showed America the very people who claim to be patriotic "back the blue" God bless America flag waver types are just scum. And it showed these people have no respect for law enforcement and are basically backwoods entitled racist slobs. I also say wack jobs like Alex Jones and others need to be held accountable right up to the Cheeto Messiah himself who pretty much as former president gave these people all the reasons he saw fit to attack our capital.

Yup BLM has a percentage of their protesters who show up just to loot flat screens and get free sneakers. And now we see this so called "Stop the Steal" crowd is on the very same level. So trying to deflect to BLM or Antifa doesn't do much to support your argument.

Funny thing, the very people who knew Trump best said he would not go peacefully and claim the election was stolen if he lost. They said he would certainly creat a coup and even use the military to keep himself in the Whitehouse if he could, and they were right.

I can't wait to see where this goes and I hope to see Trump in Prison or worse for the crimes he committed.

Lol people showing up at that thing are less then .0000001% of this country they represent nobody but themselves what you said ,  that's like me saying all vegetarians are nazis because Hitler was a vegetarian . Or should i think every one on the left likes riots because that all i see of them on tv ?  This was obviously Inside job and the ones calling people the n word if it even happened most likely worked for the gov totally rigged event nothing new from are lovely government surprised anyone can't figure this out  the whole point was to do exactly what they are doing right now  . Gov has tanks and all the weapons riot gear intelligence  you can imagine if they did not want them near the building they know what to do. It happened because they wanted it to happen . Gov uses informants spies  to sucker those people  into doing things they would not normally  do its nothing new really . 

They spy on everyone's smart phones but could not figure out something like that waa going to happen lol  You got to be on drugs to believe that it was a setup to hurt  trump and  his populist  movement.  And if it was not rigged why has nothing like that happened before or after from those folks ? The left riots  almost every day in this country they don't even cover it now because the globlist got there man in now biden . Right /left black/white the globalist play both sides  against each other while they are the ones running the show  its called divide and concur. That's all I see going on now . 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

How incredibly progressive of you to paint with such a broad brush . I'm not sure you're cut out for the woke crowd.  

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Lol people showing up at that thing are less then .0000001% of this country they represent nobody but themselves what you said ,  that's like me saying all vegetarians are nazis because Hitler was a vegetarian . Or should i think every one on the left likes riots because that all i see of them on tv ?  This was obviously Inside job and the ones calling people the n word if it even happened most likely worked for the gov totally rigged event nothing new from are lovely government surprised anyone can't figure this out  the whole point was to do exactly what they are doing right now  . Gov has tanks and all the weapons riot gear intelligence  you can imagine if they did not want them near the building they know what to do. It happened because they wanted it to happen . Gov uses informants spies  to sucker those people  into doing things they would not normally  do its nothing new really . 

They spy on everyone's smart phones but could not figure out something like that waa going to happen lol  You got to be on drugs to believe that it was a setup to hurt  trump and  his populist  movement.  And if it was not rigged why has nothing like that happened before or after from those folks ? The left riots  almost every day in this country they don't even cover it now because the globlist got there man in now biden . Right /left black/white the globalist play both sides  against each other while they are the ones running the show  its called divide and concur. That's all I see going on now . 

Interesting narrative. The rioters were infiltrated by the gov to yell the N word and beat cops heads. Antifa and BLM had operatives working the crowd, all coordinated by Democrats. Wouldn't this be even more of a reason for Republicans to want a thorough investigation. Seems Republicans are doing everything to sweep this under the rug all to save their traitor leader Trump. The Republicans fought like hell to prevent this investigation from ever happening

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Oh good god.

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Wait...they were right? You mean Trump you used the military to try to stay in office? I must have missed that!! :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, land 1 said:

yeah they just opened the gates what in the hell would you do when hundreds of people are rushing you,,,,she was shot because there was a clear and present threat to the people the men were sworn to protect, I keep hearing well blm and antifa did this and that and yes those criminals should be charged, two wrongs dont make aright and i agree Pelosi may have wanted this , and the rioters walked right into her agenda,,,, If you break the law right or left pay the price period,,, this in no way was peaceful it was violent and many illegal acts took place,,, 

Funny how you say two wrongs don’t make it right yet your ok with charges and hearings against the Republican side and nothing about the riots murders and stealing committed by the Democratic side?  Perfect Example 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, phantom said:

Im not saying the NO genuine pro Trump protesters are racist as that is absurd- that would like saying NO BLM Antifa Leftie types are racist either as some of them they undoubtedly are (either anti white, anti asian or, if white themselves , anti black). But I would say a VERY small % are to the extent that they would actually hurl racial epithets like the N-word at a black cop.  Most likely, these were lefty activist plants posing as Trump supporters to make them look bad.  This is a classic tactic used by the left to smear their opposition.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Northcountryman said:

I agree, I find that hard to believe and think he made it up to paint them  (the rioters) as racists.  

Youre talking about Harry Dunn. A guy whose been a LEO for 13 years. Average guy, probably makes an okay living, probably lives an average life. Basically, you and me. 

This average guy has decided to lie to congress and commit perjury thereby compromising his career, livelihood, reputation, freedom and his generally average life, as well as putting a target on his back with some of the more radical people in the country for what purpose again? To show them?

Oy vey!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Interesting narrative. The rioters were infiltrated by the gov to yell the N word and beat cops heads. Antifa and BLM had operatives working the crowd, all coordinated by Democrats. Wouldn't this be even more of a reason for Republicans to want a thorough investigation. Seems Republicans are doing everything to sweep this under the rug all to save their traitor leader Trump. The Republicans fought like hell to prevent this investigation from ever happening

Republican’s?  Are you Fing kidding me?  Maybe if those idiots would let some Real Republicans on that committee you would see and hear something. These fake couple Rino’s they have up there are far from Republican

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, left field said:

Youre talking about Harry Dunn. A guy whose been a LEO for 13 years. Average guy, probably makes an okay living, probably lives an average life. Basically, you and me. 

This average guy has decided to lie to congress and commit perjury thereby compromising his career, livelihood, reputation, freedom and his generally average life, as well as putting a target on his back with some of the more radical people in the country for what purpose again? To show them?

Oy vey!

Yes, and a very easy lie to get away with , dont you think?  With the Woke movement in full swing and all of the media behind him (well, except FOX ), who would dare to question his version of events? How would anyone prove he was lying? He knows this, so why not ? My guess is that hes a Democrat , has nothing but contempt for people right of center and decided to juice his testimony up a little.  Actually, no- I'm sure he was probably coached prior to the  hearings.  

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, left field said:

Oy vey!

So cops are back to being decent humans again? You'll have to forgive my ignorance. The last thing I remember about cops was that they murderous thugs who should be replaced by social workers . Some people felt so strongly against cops that they burned down their own city in the name of having these horrible monsters defunded ! I cant keep up with these trends.

• Thanks 1

Has anyone checked Officer Dunn's locker for a copy of Rules for Radicals and a signed picture of Emma Goldman?

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

So cops are back to being decent humans again? You'll have to forgive my ignorance. The last thing I remember about cops was that they murderous thugs who should be replaced by social workers . Some people felt so strongly against cops that they burned down their own city in the name of having these horrible monsters defunded ! I cant keep up with these trends.

I don't think I ever said that. 

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Not saying someone did not call him the n word buts seems he may have motivation to say someone did even if they didn’t. A lot of republicans do want a investigation and have ask for the 14000 hours of survalliance tape to be released which is not being released.  Let’s start there and have a honest investigation not this sham. 

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/27/teary-capitol-police-officer-who-testified-about-january-6-previously-defended-violent-george-floyd-riots-in-kenosha/#.YQCKDSt0zhQ.twitter

BDF16B82-3BE0-406A-A0B7-2EBB95A3FD8A.jpeg

4BF24FA9-F690-42C0-BD09-A2161FD81AB7.jpeg

3D442EE5-7382-49AE-975D-80B9AD68F33F.jpeg

B637E9CA-51FA-4DFF-8059-3443BA1AB21D.jpeg

38A81BCD-E9FA-43F4-874A-D35D054E6529.jpeg

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, left field said:

Has anyone checked Officer Dunn's locker for a copy of Rules for Radicals and a signed picture of Emma Goldman?

I don't think I ever said that. 

No, but you obviously believe his testimony about the N-word thing whereas many of us do not.  This doesnt make him an evil person, btw, just misguided and wrong (perhaps).  

9 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Not saying someone did not call him the n word buts seems he may have motivation to say someone did even if they didn’t. A lot of republicans do want a investigation and have ask for the 14000 hours of survalliance tape to be released which is not being released.  Let’s start there and have a honest investigation not this sham. 

https://thefederalist.com/2021/07/27/teary-capitol-police-officer-who-testified-about-january-6-previously-defended-violent-george-floyd-riots-in-kenosha/#.YQCKDSt0zhQ.twitter

BDF16B82-3BE0-406A-A0B7-2EBB95A3FD8A.jpeg

4BF24FA9-F690-42C0-BD09-A2161FD81AB7.jpeg

3D442EE5-7382-49AE-975D-80B9AD68F33F.jpeg

B637E9CA-51FA-4DFF-8059-3443BA1AB21D.jpeg

38A81BCD-E9FA-43F4-874A-D35D054E6529.jpeg

Yes, Excellent post!!!  Whered you get that info, Bud??  

1 hour ago, Four Seasons said:

Funny how you say two wrongs don’t make it right yet your ok with charges and hearings against the Republican side and nothing about the riots murders and stealing committed by the Democratic side?  Perfect Example 

im ok with people being held accountable and it is a perfect example of democrats not enforcing the laws when it suits them and it is wrong,, Def not Ok with Dems picking and choosing, but just because one side gets away with stuff dosnt make it right for the other side to act the fool

• Like 1