Axe article

Not quite the throughly he article yet but I like your style. “Simple” topics that are presented with flare in the details, solid voice that’s not preachy but clearly knowledgeable. Quotes from unexpected sources, quite visual and very descriptive hitting all senses. Your writing may be featured in a grade 6 English class come the fall.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was a pretty cool read, thank you for sharing.

Not a lot of appreciation for a good axe in this day and age, it requires work and fair amount of skill to fell a tree with an axe.

Long ago the only wood processing tools I had while camping were an axe, a hatchet and a wedge. Chopping long downed trees into workable sections was how we got much of our fire wood. These days I do lean more towards my Fiskers Bow Saw to cut longer logs, even took a buck saw I made on one camping trip this year. The saw doesn't kill my back as much as the axe does, I can use more of my shoulders and arms VS the hip rotation required for the axe.