Hard copy catalog

sbuff

Holy Jesus i just got in the mail a hard copy master catalog from bass pro. I haven't gotten one of them in years . Everything now a days is email after email. I told my wife it's the best bathroom reading I've gotten in years ...

The dry shod line of boots has peaked my interest. 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, sbuff said:

Holy Jesus i just got in the mail a hard copy master catalog from bass pro. I haven't gotten one of them in years . Everything now a days is email after email. I told my wife it's the best bathroom reading I've gotten in years ...

Really? I want one.  

I could see the bathroom as the very best place for a Bass Pro catalog.  

That said, the slick paper is going to make for some sporty times in the clean up department.  Be careful, it might not be septic safe though.   

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Lawdwaz said:

I could see the bathroom as the very best place for a Bass Pro catalog.  

That said, the slick paper is going to make for some sporty times in the clean up department.  Be careful, it might not be septic safe though.   

Always good to look but not buy !!

12 hours ago, sbuff said:

Between my wife and I, we have numerous pairs of Dry Shod boots..   The original owner of Muck Boots is the owner of Dry Shod..    They are really good boat and much more similar to the way Muck Boots were 15 or 20 year ago..   Not sure where you live, but there are a couple of places locally that ell them at much lower prices that what you are seeing in the catalog.

34 minutes ago, Lomax said:

Got my fall throne browsing book as well.  
Love looking at the new guns and rifles.

It reminds me of getting the Sears and Roebuck catalog for Christmas when I was 7.  

ACC7E3F9-B865-4DEA-B4A5-1149CCE74FFE.jpeg

X2

• Like 1