They want us to start wearing masks again???

Gobbler Chaser

This is largely a virus of the unvaccinated now. The very people that said Jesus will protect them, that Bill Gates and Democrats are putting micro chips in every dose of vaccine. Do I really have to wear a mask now to protect these fools. I mean the vaccine has been around for some time now and we could have vaccinated 90% of the population by now and have herd immunity and eradicated Covid by now if it weren't for these nuts jobs. I received my vaccine months ago and so has my entire family. I believe we just let natural selection do it's thing from here on out. I'm not going to wear a mask to help protect the anti vaxxer dingaling crowd for now.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

This is largely a virus of the unvaccinated now. The very people that said Jesus will protect them, that Bill Gates and Democrats are putting micro chips in every dose of vaccine. Do I really have to wear a mask now to protect these fools. I mean the vaccine has been around for some time now and we could have vaccinated 90% of the population by now and have herd immunity and eradicated Covid by now if it weren't for these nuts jobs. I received my vaccine months ago and so has my entire family. I believe we just let natural selection do it's thing from here on out. I'm not going to wear a mask to help protect the anti vaxxer dingaling crowd for now.

CNN crush that up on a spoon with some water and sugar for you ? 

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

40 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

What a loser 

22 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Correct, but that 70% aren't the ones dying from it. Almost all deaths and hospitalizations are un vaccinated

Your post did not reference deaths. Simply that those vaccinated are now required to wear masks because of the unvaccinated. Dead people are not speeding this thing. It’s being spread by those who got the shot and those who have not. It’s a shitty reality. 

5 minutes ago, screamon demon said:

Your post did not reference deaths. Simply that those vaccinated are now required to wear masks because of the unvaccinated. Dead people are not speeding this thing. It’s being spread by those who got the shot and those who have not. It’s a shitty reality. 

What's the excuse for all these deaths? Surely it cant be all vaccinated people who got sick . Kinda makes ya wonder what's really going on .

20210731_124256.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You won’t be wearing a mask just to protect them , but yourself as well- there are break through cases and , although far fewer than in the unvaccinated , are increasing in numbers . If you complain about Mask wearing again , yet get sick anyway after receiving the vax, who then will you blame ? 

Edited by Northcountryman

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Think you may be wrong about the whole mask wearing and why the CDC is reversing its Decision : check out this article from a LEFT LEANING news outlet

https://www.npr.org/sections/coronavirus-live-updates/2021/07/30/1022867219/cdc-study-provincetown-delta-vaccinated-breakthrough-mask-guidance

• Thanks 1

I have been vaccinated and if I choose to not wear a mask and get sick it is my issue but the large issue is all of the unvaccinated that say they are and aren’t wearing them just get vaccinated it isn’t a big deal idk why it is so hard for people to grow up and act like adults 

• Like 1

Masks won't help you.i agree let natural selection take its toll.when all you sheep who believe the bullshit and put foreign shit in your body,finally die from it the smart ones will be left.many dr.s won't get it or tell patients to get it.it has a 98.3% survival rate.it really isn't a vaccine look up the meaning of vaccine it doesn't meet it.research bill gates and eugenics.he is all about deportation and he is part owner of Moderna along with wait for it ........faucci.so shoot up dems,liberals .they won't tell you all the bad sid effects and deaths so far.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Stein13 said:

I have been vaccinated and if I choose to not wear a mask and get sick it is my issue but the large issue is all of the unvaccinated that say they are and aren’t wearing them just get vaccinated it isn’t a big deal idk why it is so hard for people to grow up and act like adults 

Do you or anyone actually know if there's any long term side effects?

Nope. Know one knows if 4+ yrs down the road if there's going to be issues. 

I smile as I walk into stores without a mask. 

So anyone who chooses to wear a mask is a left wing democrat, and can go "f" them selves? Hmmm... Well, I'm not a left wing nut job, nor am I some over the top right wing basket case that feels everyone has to do things their way or they are stupid or what ever.

I think I'll go sit in my yard with a mask on just to piss some people off. Maybe I'll even take a picture.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, DirtTime said:

nor am I some over the top right wing basket case that feels everyone has to do things their way or they are stupid or what ever

Actually , I think you have that reversed in terms of which side of the political spectrum has to have everything their way and that the other side is “ stupid” . I’m sure there are exceptions , but I find that sentiment , that snarky arrogance in tone and tenor , comes more from the left than the right . Again , certainly not always , of course , but generally IMHO. If you want those who disagree w you to listen , convince them using cogent , articulate , well constructed arguments , not insults and snarky demeaning arrogant put downs I say!! 

• Like 2

So anyone who chooses to wear a mask is a left wing democrat, and can go "f" them selves? Hmmm... Well, I'm not a left wing nut job, nor am I some over the top right wing basket case that feels everyone has to do things their way or they are stupid or what ever.

I think I'll go sit in my yard with a mask on just to piss some people off. Maybe I'll even take a picture.

No one said anything remotely close to that. We just dont want it mandated. Your choice, wear two if you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2