They want us to start wearing masks again???

Gobbler Chaser

19 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s really sad that people even think the way he does. Thanks for sharing that about the kids is very sobering. I’m not sure how anyone who is a parent doesn’t get a sick feeling in their stomach when they hear that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was asking. 

You definitely are a special kind of stupid. 

2 hours ago, phade said:

Yes. She sent a 7-day old in, COVID positive yesterday. She had three births also to COVID positive mothers. Every case she saw yesterday was child/birth COVID related as a pediatrician.

Im not sure which hospital she is at, she moved to Tampa recently from Jacksonville. But I can check although I don’t see what that has to do with the scenario. I guess neither did me playing hokey pokey with her either ha.

But in all seriousness she said it’s bad from her perspective. Worst it’s been since the start, again from her POV. I’ll also say she is very right wing. Mother was JAG and her father was an F18 pilot with my pops. Very right wing. She doesn’t see politics in this though. 

No offense but that’s hearsay .. may be true , may be much more to the story .

As of now just hearsay on a hunt site on the internet 

No offense but that’s hearsay .. may be true , may be much more to the story .
As of now just hearsay on a hunt site on the internet 

And then when it’s on the news it’s just liberal media trying to scare you…. Then when it’s your friends kid it’s just a cold right

2 hours ago, mowin said:

I'm wondering,  Were these illegals that have been pouring over our borders? 

With the recent flood of people crossing the border, then being bussed throughout out the country, I think it is a legitimate and important question to be asking. 

Again, with the fear of Covid being espoused by the current administration, wouldn't to knowingly then allow, or rather encourage a source of Covid to enter the United States be an assault against our country?

For those who express serious concern for their children's safety, are you not pissed that your children may well be being deliberately placed in harms way? 

• Like 3

With the recent flood of people crossing the border, then being bussed throughout out the country, I think it is a legitimate and important question to be asking. 
Again, with the fear of Covid being espoused by the current administration, wouldn't to knowingly then allow, or rather encourage a source of Covid to enter the United States be an assault against our country?
For those who express serious concern for their children's safety, are you not pissed that your children may well be being deliberately placed in harms way? 

I think if you think that illegal aliens add to the spread of a virus that has been running rampant In our country for over a year that you are a idiot.

8 minutes ago, Chef said:

And then when it’s on the news it’s just liberal media trying to scare you…. Then when it’s your friends kid it’s just a cold right

Did you think nobody in the world would ever get sick again after last year?

I think if you think that illegal aliens add to the spread of a virus that has been running rampant In our country for over a year that you are a idiot.

You can rest easy knowing that this vaccinated individual will spend six hours with a paper square over his mouth and nose tomorrow. Except when I'm sipping my drink or eating pretzels of course. Covid respects those acts on an airplane

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

How many beers can you nurse to go maskless on a 6 hour flight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, Chef said:

Wow you libtards amaze me. You don’t think all these infected illegalls have any effect on the positive cases in this country?

Im surprised you are even on a hunting forum, didn’t think snowflakes hunt.

Edited by Waterfowler
  • Like 4

18 minutes ago, Chef said:

Again, here we go with the name calling! Typical from you I must say.

I had a teacher once tell me the only stupid question is the one that does not get asked.

With this pandemic or any other for that mater, it is important to know the sources so you know how to respond appropriately. Asking if the influx of people into this country is adding to the problem is smart, not an attack against them personally. But again, with your demonstrated history of thinking and mouthy comments I would have expected nothing less. 

You may think me an idiot as you say, and you are entitled to your opinion. You on the other hand are in my opinion a bully and I have no idea how you have not gotten the boot from this site long ago. 

And for the record; this "idiot" is medical professional who has been on the front line from the start of this all.

Edited by New York Hillbilly
spelling correction
  • Like 4

Again, here we go with the name calling! Typical from you I must say.
I had a teacher once tell me the only stupid question is the one that does not get asked.
With this pandemic or any other for that mater, it is important to know the sources so you know how to respond appropriately. Asking if the influx of people into this country is adding to the problem is smart, not an attack against them personally. But again, with your demonstrated history of thinking and mouthy comments I would have expected nothing less. 
You may think me an idiot as you say, and you are entitled to your opinion. You on the other hand are in my opinion a bully and I have no idea how you have not gotten the boot from this site long ago. 
And for the record; this "idiot" is medical professional who has been on the front line from the start of this all.

I’ve only been a member here for if I had to guess 10 years and have made some great friends. I’d say the only topic I’ve been a “bully” on is this pandemic.

It’s just sad that people can’t understand that is real and dangerous. Sometimes I do get a little heated.

Sorry if you’re offended

I have 3 kids and all 3 are covid positive and have been since last week Monday.

My oldest is 11 he was pretty sick for 2 days then good after that my other 2 kids are 8 and 10 and both had a fever for 2 days and have been good the past 4 days.

They got it from my in-laws. My father in-law is in the hospital with pneumonia and covid he's in pretty rough shape and it's looking like my mother in-law could end up in the hospital soon.   

• Sad 1

I have 3 kids and all 3 are covid positive and have been since last week Monday.
My oldest is 11 he was pretty sick for 2 days then good after that my other 2 kids are 8 and 10 and both had a fever for 2 days and have been good the past 4 days.
They got it from my in-laws. My father in-law is in the hospital with pneumonia and covid he's in pretty rough shape and it's looking like my mother in-law could end up in the hospital soon.   

Really sorry to hear that… how are you and your wife? I’m guessing vaxed since you didn’t say you are sick ?

I hope everyone gets well soon

58 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Seriously.   Dude I am pretty live and let live even if we disagree but that is a F-ed question.   

Why? Haven't the red states been hit hard by bused in illegals? 

Edited by mowin

45 minutes ago, Chef said:

Didn’t see that on the news, which I’m sure would have been .,.

You really need help Skippy 

36 minutes ago, Chef said:

You are a typical liberal dummy.we had this shit under control then retard bidenama let illegals flood in with God knows what and buses them to cities all over, maybe Florida or New york ,completely unvetted and you worry about your neighbors wearing a mask or get a shot of poison.you sir are a prime example of what's wrong with this country.

• Like 6

25 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

Wow you libtards amaze me. You don’t think all these infected have any effect on the positive cases in this country?

Im surprised you are even on a hunting forum, didn’t think snowflakes hunt.

Yea don’t pay any attention to him , he thinks his opinion is always fact !

He’s a name calling bully !

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Lawnchairlarry639 said:

You are a typical liberal dummy.we had this shit under control then retard bidenama let illegals flood in with God knows what and buses them to cities all over, maybe Florida or New york ,completely unvetted and you worry about your neighbors wearing a mask or get a shot of poison.you sir are a prime example of what's wrong with this country.

I was just doing some reading ,there is a ton of cities all over the country that are going to have a serious homeless person problem . They dropping them off 1000 at a time where ever they see fit . Trying to make the rest of the country look like LA I guess.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I was just doing some reading ,there is a ton of cities all over the country that are going to have a serious homeless person problem . They dropping them off 1000 at a time where ever they see fit . Trying to make the rest of the country look like LA I guess.

The current admin is flooding red states for potential votes.  

These people who can't understand that are the ones that's killing out country and our freedom.  

A special kind of stupid they keep proving they are. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Chef said:

No that would be the cake that you take. When these friggin idiots running this country start really trying to stop the shit then maybe Americans will also.  Takes a complete idiot to think that by them letting these untested for any shit disease is not harming Americans!  

• Like 2