They want us to start wearing masks again???

Gobbler Chaser

Let’s secure the border first - the way it appears , the vaccines efficacy is more and more In  Question Im Terms of its  Efficacy for protecting against delta anyway.  I just spoke to a woman down here in SC who’s Hubby got COVID , is sick and is FULLY VACCINATED . These cases are more than just merely anecdotal . I don’t think it protects that well against delta - period . But I DO BELIEVE that protecting the border is a national imperative and should be  Taken care of IMMEDIATELY, with or sans COVID . Doesn’t make sense and is very dangerous. BIDEN IS WRONG  HERE. END OF STORY . 

Out all the people in the hospital 97% are unvaxed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

There was zero mention of getting sick or spreading it when the vaccine first came out ,makes me think they dont have a clue what to expect. Maybe get rid of the vaccine and hand out multivitamins 

Because nobody knows i just saw that deer have gotten covid19 also crazy 

20210805_213751.jpg

Edited by phantom

1 minute ago, Jeremy K said:

antibodies mean they didn't die from it . Hopefully they dont start driving down the 219 and labelling the road kill as covid deaths. We don't need those kind of numbers again.

I wondering how deer got covid19 in the first place ?  Anyone have any ideas  . 

On 7/31/2021 at 11:53 AM, Gobbler Chaser said:

This is largely a virus of the unvaccinated now. The very people that said Jesus will protect them, that Bill Gates and Democrats are putting micro chips in every dose of vaccine. Do I really have to wear a mask now to protect these fools. I mean the vaccine has been around for some time now and we could have vaccinated 90% of the population by now and have herd immunity and eradicated Covid by now if it weren't for these nuts jobs. I received my vaccine months ago and so has my entire family. I believe we just let natural selection do it's thing from here on out. I'm not going to wear a mask to help protect the anti vaxxer dingaling crowd for now.

Dumbest post I have seen in a long time. "virus of the unvaccinated" What a maroon.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Sir-diealot said:

Dumbest post I have seen in a long time. "virus of the unvaccinated" What a maroon.

You mean a macaroon? What’s troubling you? The post you’re quoting is perhaps uncharitable. But the dumbest post of the day goes to Jeremy K (I’m still holding out hope that it was just an extremely irresponsible troll). 
It’s become a pandemic of the unvaccinated because the people being hospitalized and dying are overwhelmingly unvaccinated. 

38 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You mean a macaroon? What’s troubling you? The post you’re quoting is perhaps uncharitable. But the dumbest post of the day goes to Jeremy K (I’m still holding out hope that it was just an extremely irresponsible troll). 
It’s become a pandemic of the unvaccinated because the people being hospitalized and dying are overwhelmingly unvaccinated. 

I have heard of both being hospitalized. No I mean Maroon. Also still a very low percentage of people actually get it vaccinated of otherwise. Also the insult to Christians, was not necessary, there were those that felt they would not get it Christian or otherwise so why single them out? Just pretty typical hatred for those that profess Christianity.

What A Maroon.jpg

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Sir-diealot said:

I have heard of both being hospitalized. No I mean Maroon. Also still a very low percentage of people actually get it vaccinated of otherwise. Also the insult to Christians, was not necessary, there were those that felt they would not get it Christian or otherwise so why single them out? Just pretty typical hatred for those that profess Christianity.

What A Maroon.jpg

Bill Gates was also pretty brazenly singled out… 

2 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I read  that most the unvaccinated are minority's  . So how are dems going to push them to get vaccinated with out being called racist?   They are not even closing the border for that same  reason seems you may have to change sides to get results you are looking for dems are  scared of the  far left to do anything .  You may be left thinking but not that left I would think from your other posts I saw . Basically with this guy in charge we are probably screwed almost nothing good is going to get done just big spending on wasteful projects is all this guy is doing right now . And are spending power keeps falling gas already is crazy high . Food everything is 1 or 2 bucks  higher if you did not notice .  The higher prices ironically hurt the poor more then anyone else the very people dems are suppose to be helping . 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, phantom said:

I read  that most the unvaccinated are minority's  . So how are dems going to push them to get vaccinated with out being called racist?   They are not even closing the border for that same  reason seems you may have to change sides to get results you are looking for dems are  scared of the  far left to do anything .  You may be left thinking but not that left I would think from your other posts I saw . Basically with this guy in charge we are probably screwed almost nothing good is going to get done just big spending on wasteful projects is all this guy is doing right now . And are spending power keeps falling gas already is crazy high . Food everything is 1 or 2 bucks  higher if you did not notice .  The higher prices ironically hurt the poor more then anyone else the very people dems are suppose to be helping . 

That's funny. I read that most of the people not getting the vaccine or wearing masks are Extreme Right fanatics who are using this as a way to give a middle finger to the whole thing as a stand against our Tyrannical Government. :rolleyes:

8 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Is this what the kids call trolling? You can’t possibly be serious.  

Can you send me a link to them saying you could still get sick or spread it after having the vaccine ,make sure its dated before the vaccine rolled out ,thanks In advance.

8 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Again ,just send a link dated before the vaccine rolled out that said you could still get sick or spread after being vaccinated.  

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

That's funny. I read that most of the people not getting the vaccine or wearing masks are Extreme Right fanatics who are using this as a way to give a middle finger to the whole thing as a stand against our Tyrannical Government. :rolleyes:

Nothing published in "Hustler" is true.  It's just meant to get leftists aroused.

1 hour ago, DirtTime said:

Some are , undoubtedly but that’s a major oversimplification i d bet . 

1 hour ago, Jeremy K said:

Can you send me a link to them saying you could still get sick or spread it after having the vaccine ,make sure its dated before the vaccine rolled out ,thanks In advance.

Your concern is that the position of the CDC was that the likelihood of transmission from breakthrough infections is extremely low. The current CDC guideline now say that people with breakthrough case are almost as infectious as those who haven’t haven’t been vaccinated. You regard this adjustment as a sign that the CDC has no clue what it’s doing? Did I get it right? 

The CDC, imperfect as it is, is updating its recommendations based on new evidence. I know you have a history of denying or rejecting fundamental facts. We’ve covered how viruses evolve and immunity wanes repeatedly. The new Delta variant contains multiple mutations that make it much more highly transmissible. Although the odds of being infected continue to be extremely low for the vaccinated, breakthrough infections will manifest with higher viral counts. This makes the virus much more inflections, even in the vaccinated. 

Here’s a short blurb by Ed Young. Hope it helps: https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/daily/ 

Edited by Versatile_Hunter

23 hours ago, virgil said:

OK, great.  Now what?  Continue to choose not to protect yourself in protest of the immigration fiasco?  If you're concerned about that issue, all the more reason to protect yourself and your loved ones.  Isn't that the one of the reasons that we all want to own firearms- to protect ourselves against crimes when the police can't protect us?

The problem is..... This (migrants) can Easily be Solved... if fact it was Solved until Biden changed course.... THAT is what I have a problem with... Don't change policies that were working... now you may endanger My family?  F that!