They want us to start wearing masks again???

Gobbler Chaser

isnt Texas, Florida and Louisiana our hottests states?  So wouldnt there be some correlation to rising numbers due to more time inside in the AC due to the heat ?   Just like in the Norhtern states having a surge in the winter ?   just a thought. 

That being said - go get vaccinated!   lol 

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

isnt Texas, Florida and Louisiana our hottests states?  So wouldnt there be some correlation to rising numbers due to more time inside in the AC due to the heat ?   Just like in the Norhtern states having a surge in the winter ?   just a thought. 

That being said - go get vaccinated!   lol 

lol yep

5 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

In all fairness that isn't actually known. It is presumed that a person who is vaccinated and gets COVID that it is Delta. The rapid or PCR test does NOT test for that strain. 

I don’t know if that’s true or not. Either way, what’s the point?

14 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

The point is how do they know what strain people have??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Lol They  probably dont  just taking educated guess about it I think .

Btw my cousin died of cancer few weeks ago and they put  covid19 on the death certificate the hospitals get paid more if it's covid related Just saying .

Who knows how much fraud has been going on with this .

His Family said he did not have covid19  they put it on the death certifate anyway .

Edited by phantom

Lol They  probably dont  just taking educated guess about it I think .
Btw my cousin died of cancer few weeks ago and they put  covid19 on the death certificate the hospitals get paid more if it's covid related Just saying .
Who knows how much fraud has been going on with this .
His Family said he did not have covid19  they put it on the death certifate anyway .

Have you seen this with your own eyes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

10 minutes ago, Chef said:

Have you seen this with your own eyes ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think they are saying that his treatment got delayed because the hospital's got overrun with covid-19 so he didn't get the treatment he needed fast enough for his cancer so that's why they put it on his death certificate .

They have that excuse and that's all it takes basically .  But did it really make a difference who knows . The  hospital got more money they are happy and now the family can maybe sue china later on .

So that's what's going on all over the country . So the real death  numbers are lower then they are saying . 

Edited by phantom

5 hours ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

You said it’s responsible for 97% of current cases. Not sure where you got that but they have no actual idea what strain in infecting the majority of the cases

That’s the number that’s being reported in our meetings at work. I’d assume they’re coming from reliable sources. But again, I don’t see the point of debating Delta numbers. Unvaccinated folks are making up the overwhelming majority of serious cases, regardless of which strain.