They want us to start wearing masks again???

Gobbler Chaser

2 weeks to flatten the curve , don’t wear a mask, wear a mask, double mask , get the vaccine and don’t wear a mask, wear mask even with the vaccine . 

it’s an evil combo of Simon sez and musical chairs .

I was talking to a friend, yesterday , his business barely recovered from the shut down  , If we go back to mandates ,it’s over for him . Not everyone can be a pajama employee.

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

No one said anything remotely close to that. We just dont want it mandated. Your choice, wear two if you like

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Do you read some of the posts about those who choose to wear a mask? C'mon man! There's been a whole lotta unfriendly comments toward those who choose wear a mask. Sheep, Dems, lefties, and yeah, sorry even stupid and worse have been mentioned. I know you aren't the type to have blinders on and I know you have pretty good reading comprehension, so you seriously cannot sit there and say these things haven't been said on here.

I couldn't care less if people wear one or not, it's up to them. Not my place to give them any crap about if they do or don't.

This is largely a virus of the unvaccinated now. The very people that said Jesus will protect them, that Bill Gates and Democrats are putting micro chips in every dose of vaccine. Do I really have to wear a mask now to protect these fools. I mean the vaccine has been around for some time now and we could have vaccinated 90% of the population by now and have herd immunity and eradicated Covid by now if it weren't for these nuts jobs. I received my vaccine months ago and so has my entire family. I believe we just let natural selection do it's thing from here on out. I'm not going to wear a mask to help protect the anti vaxxer dingaling crowd for now.

What about my kid who can’t get the vaccine…. I think the unvaxed should be put in camps and left to infect eachother

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Chef said:

What about my kid who can’t get the vaccine…. I think the unvaxed should be put in camps and left to infect eachother

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Your kid doesnt need the vaccine for the delta head cold

Your kid doesnt need the vaccine for the delta head cold

Head cold… why are there only 9 icu beds left in Austin Texas if it’s just a head cold why are hospital admissions up across the entire country… is it all a lie. A conspiracy to ruin your life. Do the voices in your head feed you this crap.

I wonder how many of the people who won’t wear masks and get the vaccine have been infected with covid.. I’d guess it’s pretty low

1 hour ago, Chef said:

I think the obese should be put in fat camps to,lower there risk factor .

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Stein13 said:

I have been vaccinated and if I choose to not wear a mask and get sick it is my issue but the large issue is all of the unvaccinated that say they are and aren’t wearing them just get vaccinated it isn’t a big deal idk why it is so hard for people to grow up and act like adults 

You took something that does not even protect you for the reason you took it. When 98% walk away we will take our chances thanks. You can keep that shit they rushed thru and still have not even made it a legit drug yet. 

2 weeks to flatten the curve , don’t wear a mask, wear a mask, double mask , get the vaccine and don’t wear a mask, wear mask even with the vaccine . 

it’s an evil combo of Simon sez and musical chairs .
I was talking to a friend, yesterday , his business barely recovered from the shut down  , If we go back to mandates ,it’s over for him . Not everyone can be a pajama employee.

That’s what they want. No middle class. Either Uber wealthy or reliant on the govt for free handouts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Chef said:

Awesome. Bring your kids as  there  unvaccinated. 

Edited by mowin
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

This is largely a virus of the unvaccinated now. The very people that said Jesus will protect them, that Bill Gates and Democrats are putting micro chips in every dose of vaccine. Do I really have to wear a mask now to protect these fools. I mean the vaccine has been around for some time now and we could have vaccinated 90% of the population by now and have herd immunity and eradicated Covid by now if it weren't for these nuts jobs. I received my vaccine months ago and so has my entire family. I believe we just let natural selection do it's thing from here on out. I'm not going to wear a mask to help protect the anti vaxxer dingaling crowd for now.

I don't know why you are so mad at the unvaxxed, because they agree with you on not having to wear a mask.  So the name calling and insults really make no sense.  Since the virus has a survival rate of over 98% many don't feel a need to get the vax, especially if they are very healthy.  Some wonder why the vax makers were granted full immunity from lawsuits if their vax kills or maims someone.  That's a good reason to hesitate.  Some know many people have suffered bad side effects from the vax too. Many have had COVID, so the vax will do nothing for them.  Herd immunity happens to people who get the virus or the shot and develop the anti-bodies. You don't have to wear a mask to protect the unvaxxed, because they don't want you to.

Who wants you to?  The same govt people who wanted you to get the vax.  So don't go calling out the people who refuse to comply with the govt's demands to get the vax.  Their reasons for not getting it are as valid as your's are for getting it.

This is largely a government desired virus now.

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

So lots of theories here.....

I submit for your consideration, that maybe just maybe the most reasonable explanation could possibly be the right one. 

That people have their own feelings and opinions on whether masks work or not, that vaccines are the right or wrong thing to take and that the govt might not actually know all there is to know about a virus that originated in another country and spread across the world in just a few months.  That the govt is dealing with this as it comes and has made some good and bad decisions based on a limited amount of time and information that is available.

Or.......it's a huge conspiracy that all these people across the world are able to cover up and "they" are trying to control you. 

Can blow that all off by saying its naive or is it the most reasonable answer?  Will leave that up to you. 

But these conspiracy theories are dividing the country more and more. And people go to these whenever a group disagrees with them as it's an easy way of thinking they must be right.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish
  • Like 1

So lots of theories here.....
I submit for your consideration, that maybe just maybe the most reasonable explanation could possibly be the right one. 
That people have their own feelings and opinions on whether masks work or not, that vaccines are the right or wrong thing to take and that the govt might not actually know all there is to know about a virus that originated in another country and spread across the world in just a few months.  That the govt is dealing with this as it comes and has made some good and bad decisions based on a limited amount of time and information that is available.
Or.......it's a huge conspiracy that all these people across the world are able to cover up and "they" are trying to control you. 
Can blow that all off by saying its naive or is it the most reasonable answer?  Will leave that up to you. 
But these conspiracy theories are dividing the country more and more. And people go to these whenever a group disagrees with them as it's an easy way of thinking they must be right.  

To add to this, if it is a much of a conspiracy as these people thing it means that even under the Trump administration we were in cahoots with China, Russia, Iran, India, Israel. To name a few. The leaders of all these counties who can’t agree on anything came together just to screw you over

• Like 1

I am just thankful that bass and deer dont seem to be affected by the covid virus or the vaccine, and that the masks are optional when pursuing them. 

Hopefully, I can help get a bunch of them into Heaven before it gets me.  We are doing pretty well this week on the bass.  If I can hang on until mid October, I will see what I can do about the deer.

20210801_061736.jpg

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Chef said:

To add to this, if it is a much of a conspiracy as these people thing it means that even under the Trump administration we were in cahoots with China, Russia, Iran, India, Israel. To name a few. The leaders of all these counties who can’t agree on anything came together just to screw you over

All this stuff cracks me up. And at the same time worries me the country will just become more and more divided.  

The right thinks Nancy is a Mastermind and I have my doubts she could make a boxed cake 

And the left thinks Trump is a Russian spy of some sort and I think Putin just laughs at all of us 

It's both sides and reading the internet is just fuel for the fires.  And everyone reads info they want to hear to affirm themselves and have an excuse for either not being successful themselves or for all the hard times life brings.  

It's more of a culture change that I have been preaching for a while

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

I’m talking about the unvaxxed by choice

The virus will not care whether you’re unvaxxed by choice or not , if it’s as contagious as they’re currently contending , you’re at risk . It sounds to me then , that the camps would be , sort of punitive then for those who had reservations about the vaxx , or , maybe have already gotttoen COVID and feel they’re sufficiently immune via the old fashioned route?