They want us to start wearing masks again???

Gobbler Chaser

From the part where nobody dies from the delta . How do you know your friends were completely healthy before they got sick ? Because they look healthy ?

Where did you hear that no one dies from delta ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Chef said:

Where did you hear that no one dies from delta ?

Why are they still using numbers from the alpha variant then to push their narrative? All we keep hearing about is how much different delta is but they use old numbers 

Edited by Jeremy K

Why are they still using numbers from the alpha variant then to push their narrative? All we keep hearing about is how much different delta is but they use old numbers 

What are you talking about all I did was ask for evidence of your statement which you can provide none

Also here is a thought and some very simple math you guys keep saying the virus has a 98% survival rate. There are 328 million people in America.

At some point un checked everyone would have become infected so if 2% die that is 6,560,000

So what all you idiots are saying is you are ok with the American Holocaust.

Good to know how stupid you all are

5 minutes ago, Chef said:

What are you talking about all I did was ask for evidence of your statement which you can provide none

I forgot im talking to someone who has zero reasoning skills , just keep watching the news ,theyll feed you whatever you want to hear. What ever you do don't question anything ,whether it makes sense or not.  If them using a different variant statistics to talk about a new variant and that makes sense to you then we are done talking . 

I forgot im talking to someone who has zero reasoning skills , just keep watching the news ,theyll feed you whatever you want to hear. What ever you do don't question anything ,whether it makes sense or not.  If them using a different variant statistics to talk about a new variant and that makes sense to you then we are done talking . 

They aren’t which is why they asked for masks back because they evaluated the new variant. It seems like you live in a fantasy world where they are all out to get you… might I suggest a bunker to go with ur foil hat

53 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I'm hearing this virus has a 98% survivability rate. That's for the overall population that gets the virus. Put that number to 60yrs  and older or people with health conditions like a dozen or so I could mention for almost any 60 yr old and the story becomes pretty grim. Not to met how this virus spreads like nothing we have seen in a long time. But now ICUs in anti vax states are filling up pretty quickly with the "Unvaccinated" and when you need a ruptured appendix removed at 3am and your local hospital ICU is at 110% good luck.  Yep it was their choice to not be vaccinated and now people are begging for the vaccine as they get the air pipe slid into their gullets. NY went thru this because we were the first and totally unprepared for it with an incompetent president at the helm, but NYers are tougher than nails and we overcame. What's Florida's excuse

Ahh the President that wanted travel shut down from the start , but the idiot libs laughed and called him names ,,

Or the President that supplied NYC with three hospitals that went unused while another idiot liberal Governor sent Covid positive patients back to nursing homes killing thousands .

Or the President that rolled out a vaccine in record time !

If you want to mention a real incompetent President , take a good look at the clown that now resides in the WH…

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Chef said:

They aren’t which is why they asked for masks back because they evaluated the new variant. It seems like you live in a fantasy world where they are all out to get you… might I suggest a bunker to go with ur foil hat

I'm not the one running around fear . You have been beyond paranoid since this all started . Why don't you and the rest of the people who are paranoid stay inside and the rest of us will keep this country going ,when it's safe to come out we'll give you a call.  

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

I'm not the one running around fear . You have been beyond paranoid since this all started . Why don't you and the rest of the people who are paranoid stay inside and the rest of us will keep this country going ,when it's safe to come out we'll give you a call.  

That’s the best advise I’ve seen on here so far !

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Also here is a thought and some very simple math you guys keep saying the virus has a 98% survival rate. There are 328 million people in America.

At some point un checked everyone would have become infected so if 2% die that is 6,560,000

The flaw in your statement is that the survival rate is based on the people who get the virus.  Not all 328 million Americans will get it and many who do will either not report it or be asymptomatic, so the number is not as big as the hyperbole would make one believe.

We know, and have a lot of evidence to prove, the numbers the govt claims have died from the virus, have actually died from other causes, but supposedly tested positive for the virus.  Also. the tests have been proven to be inaccurate in many cases. That kind of info is another reason why many people are wary of getting the shot.  The govt has destroyed it's own credibility with this type of misinformation.

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

The flaw in your statement is that the survival rate is based on the people who get the virus.  Not all 328 million Americans will get it and many who do will either not report it or be asymptomatic, so the number is not as big as the hyperbole would make one believe.

We know, and have a lot of evidence to prove, the numbers the govt claims have died from the virus, have actually died from other causes, but supposedly tested positive for the virus.  Also. the tests have been proven to be inaccurate in many cases. That kind of info is another reason why many people are wary of getting the shot.  The govt has destroyed it's own credibility with this type of misinformation.

Everyone has heard the stories from hospital workers about the hospital receiving X amount of dollars per case or death . We also didn't forget that the testing was for the virus was changed once Biden took office .  

27 minutes ago, Chef said:

3fbef1630813a7f02ed97949c7f0a789.jpg

People don't "freak out" over these things.  They try to point out the issues that need to be addressed with these things prior to allowing the govt force them down our throats.  They don't have an "irrational fear" of these things.  They have legitimate concerns. They also have legitimate concerns about the virus, but it's tempered by concerns about the govt abusing it's power because of the virus.

The govt could have chosen to isolate the vulnerable in a luxury resort hotel in a beautiful area for far less money than it spent to lock down the US and pay for all the things that had no effect on the virus or it's death rate.  But it chose to force the heavy hand of govt on all of the citizens to the detriment of the entire country.  Either the govt is quite stupid, or it's evil.  Either way the people are it's victims.

Edited by Grouse

1 hour ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

I'm hearing this virus has a 98% survivability rate. That's for the overall population that gets the virus. Put that number to 60yrs  and older or people with health conditions like a dozen or so I could mention for almost any 60 yr old and the story becomes pretty grim. Not to met how this virus spreads like nothing we have seen in a long time. But now ICUs in anti vax states are filling up pretty quickly with the "Unvaccinated" and when you need a ruptured appendix removed at 3am and your local hospital ICU is at 110% good luck.  Yep it was their choice to not be vaccinated and now people are begging for the vaccine as they get the air pipe slid into their gullets. NY went thru this because we were the first and totally unprepared for it with an incompetent president at the helm, but NYers are tougher than nails and we overcame. What's Florida's excuse

Silly boy.  Where do you thing 90% of these dirtbags walking into the country are ending up?   In the 50 degree weather of Ny?  I think not. And your beloved Ny is over what 60% vaccinated? Why would you think it so bad with only 40% left in the game?  If the vaccine really worked of course. 

19 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

And the same fools running around paranoid have had the shot!  If the mask works and you have one why ya worried?   If you had the shot and it works why ya worried.  Unreal. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

It’s gotten so bad again that Florida is stopping non-emergency surgeries to make room for Covid patients. 

https://www.foxnews.com/health/florida-breaks-record-coronavirus-cases-21000-spike

Many states, including NY did this in 2020, only to find the hospitals lost millions and the COVID patients had more than enough resources at their disposal in the hospitals.  Plus people who needed preventative care were denied that care to the detriment of their health.  Cancer doesn't wait for treatment. This has proven to be another bad decision regarding the handling of the virus.

1 minute ago, Grouse said:

Many states, including NY did this in 2020, only to find the hospitals lost millions and the COVID patients had more than enough resources at their disposal in the hospitals.  Plus people who needed preventative care were denied that care to the detriment of their health.  Cancer doesn't wait for treatment. This has proven to be another bad decision regarding the handling of the virus.

Ya like calling them Dr’s and Nurses Hero’s and then kick them out the door in massive layoffs because of lost resources. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Four Seasons said:

Ya like calling them Dr’s and Nurses Hero’s and then kick them out the door in massive layoffs because of lost resources. 

Or terminating their employment now because they won't get the shot after going all last year without one. 

• Like 1

Mast or no mask aside. 

China unleashed this shit on the world and look at the destruction it caused. Now with Biden and his crew  allowing hundreds of thousands to flood across the border, many reportedly Covid positive and being actively scattered throughout America, how is this any different than what China did?

Knowing how badly our country and its citizens have suffered from this pandemic, how is our "leadership" deliberately allowing Covid infected people from other countries to enter and spread this virus seen as anything short of repeated recklessness and/or aggression against America and its people?

I don't give a damn who you voted for or what party you belong to, all should be outraged over this!

Those who are not outraged are either so blindly, pathologically loyal to a party that they put party over their own family's well being, or have their heads so far up their ass they refuse or just can't see the light!

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, New York Hillbilly said:

Mast or no mask aside. 

China unleashed this shit on the world and look at the destruction it caused. Now with Biden and his crew  allowing hundreds of thousands to flood across the border, many reportedly Covid positive and being actively scattered throughout America, how is this any different than what China did?

Knowing how badly our country and its citizens have suffered from this pandemic, how is our "leadership" deliberately allowing Covid infected people from other countries to enter and spread this virus seen as anything short of repeated recklessness and/or aggression against America and its people?

I don't give a damn who you voted for or what party you belong to, all should be outraged over this!

Those who are not outraged are either so blindly, pathologically loyal to a party that they put party over their own family's well being, or have their heads so far up their ass they refuse or just can't see the light!

Kamala is in charge of the border crisis LOL .This administration will go down as the biggest joke in American history. 

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

What is the reason for additional coverage on the covid again? More free money? Seems smoke and mirrors 

I am more concerned about the economic collapse coming than covid. When the free money stops the economy is gonna tank.

CNN needs COVID coverage for their ratings ; otherwise , only the airports , gyms and doctors offices would have it on lol. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2