CUOMO DID IT

24 minutes ago, steve863 said:

I believe he is finished.  He can try to deny all he wants but I don't think anyone will be buying any of it.  Everyone hates his guts be they democrats or republicans.  This is there chance to finish him off for good and I believe they will do it.  

The same people who keep voting him in will absolutely believe his BS

• Like 2

2 hours ago, johnplav said:

To sum up his excuses:

1. Someone in his family was sexually assaulted so he thought it was OK to have unprofessional and inappropriate conversations with a subordinate who was also a sexual assault survivor.

2. The groped breast woman is lying.

3.  He didn't touch/kiss these women inappropriately because he touches/kisses EVERYONE inappropriately. 

Oh I am stealing that. 

17 minutes ago, Chef said:

Even Biden came out and said he should resign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biden's been saying he should step down from the start of this whole thing. I'm hoping Cuomo either resigns or they boot him out. He'll most likely make them take the Impeachment route to get rid of him, which is slower then a snowball trying to roll uphill in a rain storm.

Remember the " Blackface" talks about the Virginia Democratic Gov?
  He did not step down either...
  Trump always talked about cleaning up the Swamp...

The problem is Trump is in the same swamp as the rest of them… they are all in the same swamp throwing the same mud at eachother.

I’m sure a lot of people will take this the wrong way so let me qualify it for them. I do not support his politics or like Bernie sanders and would never vote for him.

That being said America needs that type of candidate the type that actually believes that their ideas will do good for everyone and not just for them.

Trump, cuomo, Biden, McConnal, pelosi, MCCarthy these are all people who are out for their own interest in one way or another.

We need someone who isn’t

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Chef said:

The problem is Trump is in the same swamp as the rest of them… they are all in the same swamp throwing the same mud at eachother.

I’m sure a lot of people will take this the wrong way so let me qualify it for them. I do not support his politics or like Bernie sanders and would never vote for him.

That being said America needs that type of candidate the type that actually believes that their ideas will do good for everyone and not just for them.

Trump, cuomo, Biden, McConnal, pelosi, MCCarthy these are all people who are out for their own interest in one way or another.

We need someone who isn’t

image.png.4e6ed93c92843e9daf852110ed0d627e.png

• Like 3

Andy isn't just guilty of sexual harassment, he's guilty of sexual assault.  Any unwanted touching is assault but he'll never get the felony he deserves. 

Impeachment takes forever.  He likely make it to election but good luck on that.

Not sure why the federal dropped the nursing home investigation.  He clearly lied and fudge the facts.  Then wrote the book as to how great he was.  And of course that was done with all "Voluntary" help and no State owned resources.  That investigation is still ongoing.

By the way, Comey said that Hillary was extremely careless and didn't follow procedure.  "But she didn't mean to do it"   I don't know about you but that excuse never worked with my parents when I was a kid.  And it looked pretty intentional to me.

6 minutes ago, hueyjazz said:

Andy isn't just guilty of sexual harassment, he's guilty of sexual assault.  Any unwanted touching is assault but he'll never get the felony he deserves. 

Impeachment takes forever.  He likely make it to election but good luck on that.

Not sure why the federal dropped the nursing home investigation.  He clearly lied and fudge the facts.  Then wrote the book as to how great he was.  And of course that was done with all "Voluntary" help and no State owned resources.  That investigation is still ongoing.

By the way, Comey said that Hillary was extremely careless and didn't follow procedure.  "But she didn't mean to do it"   I don't know about you but that excuse never worked with my parents when I was a kid.  And it looked pretty intentional to me.

He should of put on a dress then nobody would of complained  . 

16 minutes ago, hueyjazz said:

I was commenting about missteps taken by investigators in an effort to safeguard their own butts. Active investigations are not commented on. That’s FBI policy. 

Hilary’s server was poorly managed. Although poorly managed networks (personal phones, multiple email accounts, etc) was the norm back then, it was important to identify errors and to correct them. Yes, failures in due diligence don’t excuse poor practices. 

Btw, what was that all too common line Trump would say when caught with his pants down? Something about “Nobody briefed or told me” about it. Or “I’m only hearing about this now for the first time.” “This” being some a major global crisis or incident. Good riddance. 

6 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I was commenting about missteps taken by investigators in an effort to safeguard their own butts. Active investigations are not commented on. That’s FBI policy. 

Hilary’s server was poorly managed. Although poorly managed networks (personal phones, multiple email accounts, etc) was the norm back then, it was important to identify errors and to correct them. Yes, failures in due diligence don’t excuse poor practices. 

Btw, what was that all too common line Trump would say when caught with his pants down? Something about “Nobody briefed or told me” about it. Or “I’m only hearing about this now for the first time.” “This” being some a major global crisis or incident. Good riddance. 

managed poorly before or after she tampered with evidence ?

• Like 2