CUOMO DID IT

It appears the Democrats have decided to throw Cuomo under the bus because they want to put NY's radical leftist AG in as Gov.  Latitia James would be far worse than Cuomo and if you criticize her, you're a racist, sexist, privileged white supremacist.
There's a method to Marxist madness.

But Condy Rice and Candace Owen are fair game

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Grouse said:

It appears the Democrats have decided to throw Cuomo under the bus because they want to put NY's radical leftist AG in as Gov.  Latitia James would be far worse than Cuomo and if you criticize her, you're a racist, sexist, privileged white supremacist.

There's a method to Marxist madness.

Well I would bet he is not going anyplace. Unless they let him become president watch . 

watching cuomos lawyers they just said there are 60 troopers on his detail ,,,, that seems amazingly high number to me and a waste of money, thats roughly 9600 man hrs every for weeks/month ,,,, and wow are his lawyers full of BS,,, just trying anything to blame others .....

• Like 1

6 hours ago, land 1 said:

watching cuomos lawyers they just said there are 60 troopers on his detail ,,,, that seems amazingly high number to me and a waste of money, thats roughly 9600 man hrs every for weeks/month ,,,, and wow are his lawyers full of BS,,, just trying anything to blame others .....

He would need a whole lot less if he wasn't the biggest asshole to ever step foot in the state of NY

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Cuomo says now it was a generational and cultural  misunderstanding. Sounds  like he is not going nowhere  .  Lets see what happens .

O crap he is  stepping  down i can't believe it .

Edited by phantom

I’m curious how Kathy Hochul will do as the new governor. I will say that the times I’ve met her she was incredibly kind and gracious. She’s a former 4-H member and would always go out of her way to speak to our 4-H youth each year that we bring them to our Capitol event. I quit even asking Cuomo’s office as I never got a response. 

• Like 2