Tags on sale yet??

the blur

I picked up 5 deer tags (regular buck, bow/ML either/or, bow/ML antlerless, and 2 wmu 9F dmp's)  at Lockport Walmart this afternoon.   It was the first time that the girl had printed up any licences or tags but she did real good.

She even figured out how to take a donation for the venison coalition program. That was the first time in 3 years of trying that someone has been able to figure that out.  Either they made it easier this year or it takes a computer savy rookie to do it.

I will go back there for 2 more 9F dmp's in the second draw, and see if they finally have the bugs worked out of the venison coalition donation thing.  The first 2 dmps cost $ 10, but the second 2 are free.  I will gladly donate another $ 10 for those, if they can figure out how to take it.

It has been a few years since I have been able to fill more than one dmp tag, but the Holiday ML season might simplify that a bit this year.

Edited by wolc123