Prayers for my Mom

ApexerER

I like to tell people about my fathers battle with cancer to keep people dealing with it in good spirits. In 1984 my father was given a 20 percent chance of leaving roswell. Next month Sept 13 we'll be throwing him a 70th birthday party . Always keep your head up and spirits high.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

57 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

My Mom had a biopsy on Monday and today it was confirmed that she has breast cancer.  Sitting here at work feeling sick to my stomach. Thought maybe i would feel better typing it out to my hunting internet friends.....

Prayers sent Apexer.  Stay positive.   Cancer treatments have advanced tremendously.     

• Like 1

Prayers, and well wishes sent for your Mom, you and your family, for her to make a full and complete recovery.

As most here know, my wife was diagnosed with breast cancer back in March. She underwent surgery and oncology treatments, and is now recovering nicely!! We are praying for a total cure.  They have come so far over the last few years in treatments. Especially if the cancer is found early.

Will be thinking of you my friend.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ApexerER said:

My Mom had a biopsy on Monday and today it was confirmed that she has breast cancer.  Sitting here at work feeling sick to my stomach. Thought maybe i would feel better typing it out to my hunting internet friends.....

I’m sitting at my work so I’ll pass on some good healing thoughts to your mom!

• Like 1