Prayers for my Mom

ApexerER

Just another to send prayers and good wishes to you and yours. My wife and two of her friends have/are battling this awful disease. Stay strong and positive for her. Not an easy thing to do but it’s your challenge to meet. Best of luck!

• Like 1

Prayers sent for your Mom and family ApexerER . But rest assured , this may be just a bump in the road of life. My older sister was diagnosed and treated for breast cancer in 2004 . That was 17 years ago and she is alive and well and still the same pain in the ass that she always was while we were growing up . I will be 65 next month and I thank God every day that we still haven't grown up.  Stay positive my friend . There is light just over this speed bump and she will continue down the journey of life . 

• Like 1

Prayers sent and continue to send. She will get through this! As everyone else has said there have been tremendous advances in treatment. My wife is a BC survivor of 4 years now, my SIL over 20 years! This is why I participate in the 11 Day Power Play to raise funds for the continuing research that has made such advancements in the treatments of all cancers.

Godspeed my friend!

• Like 1

On 8/6/2021 at 12:49 PM, ApexerER said:

My Mom had a biopsy on Monday and today it was confirmed that she has breast cancer.  Sitting here at work feeling sick to my stomach. Thought maybe i would feel better typing it out to my hunting internet friends.....

I will keep your mother and your family in my thoughts and wishes; stay positive as medical advances are happening ever day.

Best wishes to all for a speedy recovery..

Dan

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Figured i would update this, Things have moved pretty quickly and as well as we could ask so far.  My Mom had surgery that went well last week. Got word yesterday that all of the biopsy of her lymph nodes came back clean. She will find out if she needs radiation next week but so far it is all best case scenario......

Thank you for all the prayers....

• Like 15