New Gov, Full inclusion???

Gobbler Chaser

8 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Don’t worry we will be making sure the new governor understands why crossguns don’t belong in our archery season.

:popcorn3:

Blah,,,,,Blah,,,,,,Blah,,,,,,

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

She was born in a trailer near a steel mill ,where all her men relatives worked , at one time had an A rating from the NRA. They say as Erie county clerk she “ streamlined “ their pistol permit process.

I hear her husband uses a crossbow .

I am honored to receive the endorsement of the National Rifle Association, an organization that represents thousands of Western New York sportsmen," Hochul said. "As a county clerk, I was a staunch advocate for sportsmen, and I have carried through on my commitment to protect their rights in Congress."

"Kathy Hochul has a proven record of defending the Second Amendment," said Chris W. Cox, chairman of NRA-PVF. "Because of her strong support of our rights, Hochul has earned an 'A' rating and endorsement from the NRA-PVF."

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Well we shall see how much backbone and conviction she has and I hope she stands by what she said back then, that is how I measure a person, taking a stand for what the Hell you believe in! Kirsten Gillibrand had the same type of talking points before she was anointed Senator and look what happened to her, anti gun libtard through and through!

Al

Edited by airedale
  • Like 4

26 minutes ago, airedale said:

Well we shall see how much backbone and conviction she has and I hope she stands by what she said back then, that is how I measure a person, taking a stand for what the Hell you believe in! Kirsten Gillibrand had the same type of talking points before she was anointed Senator and look what happened to her, anti gun libtard through and through!

Al

Hochul and Gillibrand appear to be cut from the same cloth. Hochul has changed her stance on issues important to many of us on this site. It was a decade ago when the NRA and others supported her and she has flip flopped on various pieces of legislation since. This would include now supporting illegal aliens having driver licenses when  she was publicly against this when Spitzy tried to get  it passed. Not outdoors related, but a good example. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Trial153 said:

Don’t worry we will be making sure the new governor understands why crossguns don’t belong in our archery season.

I always wonder why people use the term " WE " knowing that they only speak for themselves . Or does someone have a Mouse in their pocket ? Interesting !!!

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, SilentStalker said:

Hochul and Gillibrand appear to be cut from the same cloth. Hochul has changed her stance on issues important to many of us on this site. It was a decade ago when the NRA and others supported her and she has flip flopped on various pieces of legislation since. This would include now supporting illegal aliens having driver licenses when  she was publicly against this when Spitzy tried to get  it passed. Not outdoors related, but a good example. 

Agree. It is with cautious optimism for sure .

I always wonder why people use the term " WE " knowing that they only speak for themselves . Or does someone have a Mouse in their pocket ? Interesting !!!

Because WE, a group of us actually get off our asses, coordinate together so WE can advocate for what WE believe in.
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Nomad said:

She was born in a trailer near a steel mill ,where all her men relatives worked , at one time had an A rating from the NRA. They say as Erie county clerk she “ streamlined “ their pistol permit process.

I am honored to receive the endorsement of the National Rifle Association, an organization that represents thousands of Western New York sportsmen," Hochul said. "As a county clerk, I was a staunch advocate for sportsmen, and I have carried through on my commitment to protect their rights in Congress."

"Kathy Hochul has a proven record of defending the Second Amendment," said Chris W. Cox, chairman of NRA-PVF. "Because of her strong support of our rights, Hochul has earned an 'A' rating and endorsement from the NRA-PVF."

I for one will give her the benefit of the doubt, as I don't know much about her. I can't possibly see how she could be worse than King Andy. Regardless of her political party, she grew up poor, and not with a silver spoon. She has worked her way through college, and started her political career as a town clerk. Long considered a middle of the road democrat. I'm sure she must have some good core values deep down. Just because someone is in a different political party than me, does not mean I have to totally disagree with them! I hope she does well for NY.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Not insecure enough to need a cross gun during the Archery season.
Let me guess your shoulder hurts ….

Negative! Probably was bow hunting while you were at your 4th grade picnic but that’s besides the point.  I guess you would include me in your word WE if you are talking bow hunters but WE all don’t have a problem with someone using a crossbow during archery season seeing though they already have the best dates to kill an easy rut driven buck if that’s what your thinking a crossbow gives a hunter. Unless you 100% hunt state land I could not see why you would give two shits and even then if you were a hunter you would still get YOUR deer. 

• Like 1

Negative! Probably was bow hunting while you were at your 4th grade picnic but that’s besides the point.  I guess you would include me in your word WE if you are talking bow hunters but WE all don’t have a problem with someone using a crossbow during archery season seeing though they already have the best dates to kill an easy rut driven buck if that’s what your thinking a crossbow gives a hunter. Unless you 100% hunt state land I could not see why you would give two shits and even then if you were a hunter you would still get YOUR deer. 

You missed a hell of a picnic.

I have more land to hunt on then most people, and I am pretty generous with access. So if it was all about me I could insulate myself pretty well.
But that’s the thing…it not about me. It’s about bow hunting and what’s left of NYS archery season. Bow hunting is worth protecting, it’s worth preserving the experience and it’s worth promoting. So if other hunters chose to Bowhunt they can experience same opportunity’s we had. hopefully all the future bow hunters out there that will get to experience what we where luckily enough to experience. Not some watered down, dumbed down diluted form of it.
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Trial153 said:

You missed a hell of a picnic.

I have more land to hunt on then most people, and I am pretty generous with access. So if it was all about me I could insulate myself pretty well.
But that’s the thing…it not about me. It’s about bow hunting and what’s left of NYS archery season. Bow hunting is worth protecting, it’s worth preserving the experience and it’s worth promoting. So if other hunters chose to Bowhunt they can experience same opportunity’s we had. hopefully all the future bow hunters out there that will get to experience what we where luckily enough to experience. Not some watered down, dumbed down diluted form of it.

So your saying a guy sitting 100 yards from you and carrying a Xbow is not getting the same exact experience you are sitting there with a compound?  Ahhh. My Bad!                    It’s the weapon that makes the experience! Who’d a Known?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 8/11/2021 at 10:16 AM, Nomad said:

If this is so I like what I'm hearing

On 8/11/2021 at 11:43 AM, Jeremy K said:

Cuomo was all set to allow crossgun all season and the establishment said "not so fast" . Bow hunters all over the state rallied together to find some ladies willing to testify against him and the rest is history . Enjoy your two weeks. LOL

Does being arrogant get you off in some perverted manor?