Afghanistan falls in a week, WTH?

18 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

He's definitely cast from a different mold . Joined the army reserves at 30 and signed up to be deployed . Retired at 43 and is currently hiking the Appalachian trail ,he's got some good stories.

Thank him for his service.

A cognitively challenged Biden is pulled in every direction, by his own senility, by left-wing politicos collecting their debts, by his own spite, by his trademark narcissism, and by his neanderthal hatred of everything Trump was and did.

• Like 1

I don't know if we should have stayed in Afghanistan forever.....Not sure what it would have hurt to keep Bagram and a force in the middle of the $hit show over there.  But a 5 year old could have made the decision that if we were pulling out, you pull out civilians, equipment AND THEN the military.  How Biden screwed the pooch on this is boogles the mind. We have become a laughing stock. Even the French military is in there getting their people out....

2 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

I don't know if we should have stayed in Afghanistan forever.....Not sure what it would have hurt to keep Bagram and a force in the middle of the $hit show over there.  But a 5 year old could have made the decision that if we were pulling out, you pull out civilians, equipment AND THEN the military.  How Biden screwed the pooch on this is boogles the mind. We have become a laughing stock. Even the French military is in there getting their people out....

We must be done protecting the poppy fields?

40 minutes ago, ApexerER said:

Agree,,,wouldn’t hurt to have a base there,,,

Now they are telling Biden what to do

On 8/20/2021 at 9:29 AM, Fletch said:

Blackhawk helicopters, night vision equipment, drones..... You really think their buddies the Chinese are not ecstatic and will more than absolutely help them learn, use and abuse these to take any US life possible anywhere??

This is an absolute cluster fuck. And while Biden is the worst president in my time, I can't believe everyone else with any sense involved in any of this and him should not all be fired for incompetency.

The Chinese have become more technologically advanced than us years ago. 

On 8/24/2021 at 12:51 PM, Grouse said:

A cognitively challenged Biden is pulled in every direction, by his own senility, by left-wing politicos collecting their debts, by his own spite, by his trademark narcissism, and by his neanderthal hatred of everything Trump was and did.

Yea Biden is too old, I could think of better choices. But he made your Cheeto Messiah a one term president. 

On 8/24/2021 at 1:58 PM, ApexerER said:

So how long ago should we have started to pull civilians out. Maybe long ago enough to have 3/4s of Afghanistan's population living here. Thats the problem with the right. No solutions only bitching and Americans see it. Exactly why Trump and Republicans got the boot

18 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

So how long ago should we have started to pull civilians out. Maybe long ago enough to have 3/4s of Afghanistan's population living here. Thats the problem with the right. No solutions only bitching and Americans see it. Exactly why Trump and Republicans got the boot

Face the facts ,the pussy democrats let down the country once again . 2022 is gonna be a tough pill to swallow . Something tells me they're pushing for mail in ballots again. 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Face the facts ,the pussy democrats let down the country once again . 2022 is gonna be a tough pill to swallow . Something tells me they're pushing for mail in ballots again. 

So what would you suggest, another 20 yrs, another 2 trillion tax payer dollars, more dead soldiers. Sounds like sending good money after bad. This pullout is what polls, all polls clearly show the American people wanted. After the dust settles and the right wing sh*t stirring machine has nothing to cry about anymore Biden will be looked at as a hero for having the stones to finally get us out of the lost cause of a toilet. The adults are in charge now. Your guy was soundly beaten after only one term. Learn to live with it

So what would you suggest, another 20 yrs, another 2 trillion tax payer dollars, more dead soldiers. Sounds like sending good money after bad. This pullout is what polls, all polls clearly show the American people wanted. After the dust settles and the right wing sh*t stirring machine has nothing to cry about anymore Biden will be looked at as a hero for having the stones to finally get us out of the lost cause of a toilet. The adults are in charge now. Your guy was soundly beaten after only one term. Learn to live with it

Youre deflecting just like this administration is. No one argues getting out was the right move. Doing it backwards and leaving citizens, allies, and billions in equipment behind was stupid at best

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Youre deflecting just like this administration is. No one argues getting out was the right move. Doing it backwards and leaving citizens, allies, and billions in equipment behind was stupid at best

So your saying we should have relocated 1/2 of Afghanistan's population into the United States in a long drawn out evacuation over the period of months, maybe even a yr, lol.

47 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You're the only person who seems to think it was a good idea to remove the security detail before the citizens.  If we have to explain it to you ,you just arnt smart enough to understand I guess.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

How am i supposed to answer that?  I have no idea what the plan was but a 5 year old could have come up with a better one. If i was in charge we would have kept a base there so i guess to you that would mean we were there forever. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Anyone that try’s to defend this poor excuse for a leader ( Biden ) clearly has their head up their a$$

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

So you think the Dems nailed it