Pre safety JM Marlin 336 in 35REM

I have 4 of these in the safe so I can let this one go. I got it on a trade a few years ago. I shot it to ensure function and it’s sat there since. I don’t know anything about the scope other than it’s a gander mountain in weaver rings. I’ll throw in the box of shells for asking price. Compared to recent auctions on gunbroker I think my price is fair but feel free to shoot me an offer. Always interested in trades of guns and leupold scopes. 625$OBO. 6b75403dc7544e64079c485f5b196020.jpg22e1ad311588cd60feb8ecdf8a2aa06a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Starts with 26, my book says that makes it a 74.

That’s a beautiful gun. If my truck didn’t just break down I’d be all over it… if it’s still around after I get the truck bill in a few weeks I’ll make you a offer

• Like 1

4 hours ago, left field said:

Buck, do you know the year? Serial number will ID it. 

I'm looking at a 30-30 right now at half the price, but really want the 35.

If you can get a JM stamped marlin for 300 bucks I'd grab it asap.

Good luck on the sale, you have me thinking about it. Hoping to come across a 1895 gbl at some point .

Edited by sbuff
  • Like 2

Fair price and a timeless piece. Currently looking for a .44 mag if you have “one in the safe” your looking to thin. 

Are you looking for one to shoot or collect? If you’re going to shoot/hunt with it I would look at a Henry, I live mine! I own 8 44mag carbines and my jm Marlin is by far the least accurate!.

24 minutes ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

Are you looking for one to shoot or collect? If you’re going to shoot/hunt with it I would look at a Henry, I live mine! I own 8 44mag carbines and my jm Marlin is by far the least accurate!.

Looking for a hunting rifle. Does henry offer a side gate .44 yet?

• 3 months later...