Gander Outdoors

loworange88

23 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Allegedly my cams are on the way, I got fedex tracking info

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My cousin went with me to pick up cams he ordered shipped to store.  Same cams on the shelf at 50% off, so he bought those and is going to cancel his original order. 

I got 40 in this week which was a shock. I believe these are the last I am getting until SKs at some point. They're still saying Sept/Oct for SKs.

Covid and chip impacts are what they are but man, releasing a cam in October seems like a tough break for them.

A few friends ordered from Gander - hearing that they got a delivery on Thursday at a warehouse in Indiana, so here is to hoping for you al!

Edited by phade

I got 40 in this week which was a shock. I believe these are the last I am getting until SKs at some point. They're still saying Sept/Oct for SKs.
Covid and chip impacts are what they are but man, releasing a cam in October seems like a tough break for them.

You get any Verizon ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, Chef said:

You get any Verizon ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

32 of them. All 40 are gone. Like the wind. Unless you want to shakedown mowin, lol. He has one he bought that I am staring at right now. It'll be going out shortly though to him.

Edited by phade

Place in Coxsackie has a big sign that the 25-50% off does not include any trail cameras. It was super busy back in the gun area, a lot of people taking advantage of the 25% off.

They had some ammo on the shelves for shotguns but not much else. When I asked about ML stuff both guys working back there said they hadn't had any almost from the start, and hadn't got a shipment in months.

Had some good deals on clothing, but most of it was for kids with the sizes they had left.

Buy hey, if you want office furniture they got you covered!

6 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

Place in Coxsackie has a big sign that the 25-50% off does not include any trail cameras. It was super busy back in the gun area, a lot of people taking advantage of the 25% off.

They had some ammo on the shelves for shotguns but not much else. When I asked about ML stuff both guys working back there said they hadn't had any almost from the start, and hadn't got a shipment in months.

Had some good deals on clothing, but most of it was for kids with the sizes they had left.

Buy hey, if you want office furniture they got you covered!

The girl that runs the hunting section i believe her name was ashley I've personally witnessed her hide ammo for somebody...a week ago they had 209 primers that wer locked inside the scope case I thought that was weird so them saying they havent had any is bs

Edited by silent death

10 minutes ago, silent death said:

The girl that runs the hunting section i believe her name was ashley I've personally witnessed her hide ammo for somebody...a week ago they had 209 primers that wer locked inside the scope case I thought that was weird so them saying they havent had any is bs

Blond chick with glasses?

I figure they were full of crap. I wasn't impressed with the place when it opened and my opinion never changed, if anything it got worse.

4 hours ago, DirtTime said:

Blond chick with glasses?

I figure they were full of crap. I wasn't impressed with the place when it opened and my opinion never changed, if anything it got worse.

The girl iam talking about has a tattoo on her arm she had dirty blond hair kinda of bitchy in her late 20s early 30s

6 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

I think I saw her going into that door off to the side of the hunting gear, over where the archery targets are. I can't remember ever talking to her. Big dude with a long beard, and a shorter guy with black hair are usually back there when I ask for help.

Yeah shes the hunting section manager back there the only time I ever had a discussion with her was when I was looking at a rifle scope and she didnt wanna give me a discount on a discontinued display model scope I told her she could keep it

• Confused 1