Ivermectin

nybuckboy

The 3 birds from FOX - Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham - all suggested that horse de-worming medication could be used for Covid 19.  I've got a few tubes leftover from when we had horses.  Might be expired but if you're dumb enough to try the drug you wouldn't care about an expiration date.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, nybuckboy said:

The 3 birds from FOX - Hannity, Carlson and Ingraham - all suggested that horse de-worming medication could be used for Covid 19.  I've got a few tubes leftover from when we had horses.  Might be expired but if you're dumb enough to try the drug you wouldn't care about an expiration date.

It’s not just a horse dewormer , and it’s already been used In humans

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

26 minutes ago, nybuckboy said:

Well if you are dumb enough to get stuck with a experimental vaccine then maybe you should try it and let us know how it goes

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Waterfowler said:

Well if you are dumb enough to get stuck with a experimental vaccine then maybe you should try it and let us know how it goes

The word vaccine really has been abused over the last 8 months. People seem to no longer know what a vaccine is.

Experimental treatment seems more accurate 

• Like 3

The vaccine is no longer experimental it i guess you don’t think before you spew at the mouth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

The word vaccine really has been abused over the last 8 months. People seem to no longer know what a vaccine is.
Experimental treatment seems more accurate 

You do realize it has received FDA approval… and to be a treatment it would have to be administered after Infection.

It’s ok to be simple

Speaking of simple , 1 out of 3 are approved 

Moderna will not be far behind. My guess is JNJ won’t even seek approval.

And Pfizer is the overwhelming majority of doses given in this country

It’s not just a horse dewormer , and it’s already been used In humans
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3043740/

This is true sort of… there are versions made for livestock and for humans. The doses are very different.

There are trials being done on the human forms including by NIH.

The problem is there are plenty of idiots out there who hear the 3 idiots talk about this drug and go out as take the horse stuff.

There are actually people hospitalized down south for this.

30 minutes ago, Chef said:

This is true sort of… there are versions made for livestock and for humans. The doses are very different.

There are trials being done on the human forms including by NIH.

The problem is there are plenty of idiots out there who hear the 3 idiots talk about this drug and go out as take the horse stuff.

There are actually people hospitalized down south for this.

Well there are some idiots that think Biden has all his marbles 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Chef said:

You do realize it has received FDA approval… and to be a treatment it would have to be administered after Infection.

It’s ok to be simple emoji23.png

The original has approval not the booster so it's still not neasassary.as it has no effect on current strain.

Cigarettes, chew all have fda approval.as well ,not to mention the hundreds of drugs that are subjects of current lawsuits.    Take it if you want to protect yourself. That's it , don't force it in others or shame them into thinking it's safe.. 

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 4

8 hours ago, nybuckboy said:

I've always been one to believe in Darwin's theory of natural selection. Let them have it. I hear Ultra Violet light inserted rectally has been an astounding success too, LMAO!!

• Haha 1

The original has approval not the booster so it's still not neasassary.as it has no effect on current strain.
Cigarettes, chew all have fda approval.as well ,not to mention the hundreds of drugs that are subjects of current lawsuits.    Take it if you want to protect yourself. That's it , don't force it in others or shame them into thinking it's safe.. 

That’s not what we are talking about here. People are afraid of a vaccine now approved by the fda but supporting taking pills because Tucker says they should do you not see how insane that is

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chef said:

That’s not what we are talking about here. People are afraid of a vaccine now approved by the fda but supporting taking pills because Tucker says they should do you not see how insane that is

Almost as insane as shutting down the whole world for a virus that has a 98.5 percent survival rate

• Like 4

Almost as insane as shutting down the whole world for a virus that has a 98.5 percent survival rate

It’s not about survival rate it’s about spread rate. I’d left un checked a virus spreads. Even with a 98.5% survival rate if people become Infected and hospitalized all at once it doesn’t leave room for care for every day issues.

And with ur figure of 98.5% survival rate If we let it go unchecked and spread rapidly you are talking about over 8 million dead Americans

9 minutes ago, Chef said:

It’s not about survival rate it’s about spread rate. I’d left un checked a virus spreads. Even with a 98.5% survival rate if people become Infected and hospitalized all at once it doesn’t leave room for care for every day issues.

And with ur figure of 98.5% survival rate If we let it go unchecked and spread rapidly you are talking about over 8 million dead Americans

I'm getting the impression you didnt realize people got sick and died before this all started .

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chef said:

It’s ok to be simple emoji23.png

You do realize they also approved Round-Up to kill weeds. Which is now killing people!   Yup. Just listen to what your told and you will be fine. 

• Like 3