Ivermectin

nybuckboy

1 hour ago, Chef said:

It’s not about survival rate it’s about spread rate. I’d left un checked a virus spreads. Even with a 98.5% survival rate if people become Infected and hospitalized all at once it doesn’t leave room for care for every day issues.

And with ur figure of 98.5% survival rate If we let it go unchecked and spread rapidly you are talking about over 8 million dead Americans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Save the planet less people..

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Just Lucky said:

Why it is not a vaccine.  Some people are less than simple and unable to comprehend what a vaccine is 

What part of you still can get sick ,you can still spread it ,you can still get hospitalized, you can still die are you hung up on?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, G-Man said:

The original has approval not the booster so it's still not neasassary.as it has no effect on current strain.

Cigarettes, chew all have fda approval.as well ,not to mention the hundreds of drugs that are subjects of current lawsuits.    Take it if you want to protect yourself. That's it , don't force it in others or shame them into thinking it's safe.. 

Perfectly said

• 7 months later...

I hope this settles it:

https://www.nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJMoa2115869

for tldr:

CONCLUSIONS

Treatment with ivermectin did not result in a lower incidence of medical admission to a hospital due to progression of Covid-19 or of prolonged emergency department observation among outpatients with an early diagnosis of Covid-19.

Edited by Versatile_Hunter