Kabul Airport Explosion Kills Four U.S. Marines Amid Evacuations

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kabul-airport-explosion-kills-four-us-marines-amid-evacuations/ar-AANLzDs?ocid=SL5GDHP&li=BBnb7Kz

RIP Brothers.

So what’s the plan now President Biden and Secretary of Defense Austin?  They killed my brothers.  I say get whatever Americans out first, not Afghans.  Leave the Afghans to do what they were supposed to do, fight the Taliban! America has enough cowards living here and we do not need to import more.  Carpet bomb all the abandoned military equipment left by the coward Afghan army.  Carpet bomb the Taliban headquarters and all the usable structures like the US embassy building.

Time to impeach Biden and remove the incompetent administration.

38 minutes ago, ADK Native said:

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/kabul-airport-explosion-kills-four-us-marines-amid-evacuations/ar-AANLzDs?ocid=SL5GDHP&li=BBnb7Kz

RIP Brothers.

So what’s the plan now President Biden and Secretary of Defense Austin?  They killed my brothers.  I say get whatever Americans out first, not Afghans.  Leave the Afghans to do what they were supposed to do, fight the Taliban! America has enough cowards living here and we do not need to import more.  Carpet bomb all the abandoned military equipment left by the coward Afghan army.  Carpet bomb the Taliban headquarters and all the usable structures like the US embassy building.

Time to impeach Biden and remove the incompetent administration.

Don't worry too much about the afghan people who assisted us. We'll be doing good to even get our own people out of there. In fact, even that doesn't look too hopeful anymore.

The time to remove Sleepy Joe and his giggling Vice-President was back during the election. We had a pile of voters who thought that the presidential election was a popularity contest and voted for a candidate that hid in the basement for fear his senility would become an issue. Well today it IS an issue and a deadly one at that. He has caused international damage that will take decades to undo. Who would have guessed that ignorant voters and  our own communist Pravda could create so much havoc and internal strife.

All I can say is what I saw on a lawn sign: "Don't blame me.....I voted for Trump".

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1