If the law was you can only own one gun what would it be ?

phantom

Grouse and bowman.  And I’d bet if grouse was removed from the forum things would go back to quasi normal.  I’ll be labeled a anti first amendment fascist nazi communist dictator for saying that, but F it lol.  Im a couple moscow mules deep. 

i had enjoyable day outdoors today too.  Hit the surf with my son and caught a couple nice jacks. 

Grouse is a selfish inconsiderate prick, there is no other rationale to explain why he would think it’s okay to spam this board daily with his idiotic spew.
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, airedale said:

How the Hell would you know you are not even an American citizen, yet you come on an American hunting message board and lecture for the most part a conservative group about our traditions, values, rights and laws. 

Honestly "GET LOST"!!

Al

We could learn alot from the Germans and actually have if you look at history. I've been there 3 times in the last 4 yrs. No one goes broke because of a major illness. They have a healthcare system you could only wish for here in the states. People get their college degrees without being put into a lifetime of servitude paying loans of 100+ k loans like in free America.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

Grouse is a selfish inconsiderate prick, there is no other rationale to explain why he would think it’s okay to spam this board daily with his idiotic spew.

We had the same crap with other members who went away, who might have reinvented themselves as grouse. Papist and vjp.  It’s a nonstop barrage of the same stuff.   If we could get rid of grouse and im gonna include bowman and gobbler too, we would be all about normal stuff.  But mainly its grouse. I’ve noticed the other two seem more reactive than proactive.

And everyone can spare me with the first amendment fascist sh*t.  Its the truth.  

Edited by diplomat019
  • Like 5

4 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

We could learn alot from the Germans and actually have if you look at history.

I have zero interest in Germany's business, I live in the USA, the subject matter in this thread is firearms in the USA "Jive Turkey"!

Al

I’m in agreement .
A thread about guns on a hunting forum, doesn’t require being posted in the political area , yet the same couple of guys ( who we all know will show up ) ruin it . Every. Damn . Time . It’s almost like they’re plants from PETA sent to sabotage the forum .
Well the sil and I had an enjoyable time , shooting ARs, 9mm and a .22 rifle this morning , now I’m going to float in the pool . 

Hey i have not and will not make this thread political lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everybody's right! And Everybody else is Wrong!!! 
Sad times now days. We're not Americans anymore. We are a bunch of bickering, politically tied nobody's, who refuse to see, we are ALL worse off divided. United We Stand Divided We Fall. Where have I heard that before??? No political party is right ALL the time! All have their idiots! All have their ones who want to work For The People! Though those are becoming more and more rare. Too many are just blinded by what they refuse to see.
I come here to sometimes get away from all the noise of everyday life. Sort of like going to the woods, but not quite. Lately though, the volume here is turned up so loud, by a few who would rather argue politics, and call each other silly names. That I wonder if just going to the woods more, would be better time spent. I know it will be for me. If anything, just follow the damned forum rules, and bicker till the cows come home in the Political Section!!! But few listen anymore. And fewer yet follow any set rules. It's all about "MY" point of view, and to hell with everyone else's. So there....I just gave mine. 

Well said man. I went and trimmed some shooting lanes today. Brought my Glock 48 with me…. 100% not my end of days gun choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Have you ever been out of NY state or your home town? Serious question?

I have been all over Europe usa is better for standard of living no question about it .

Why do you think everyone from all the way from there comes here for the weather ? Food ? The vistas the architecture . Come on man my Spidey Sense  thinking you saw  some BS on cnn again more germans in PA then germany and they not here because of the sausage.  Anyway I wanted to talk about  best most useful all around guns when I started this thread not politics . Go to political section and start with me there I guess if you want to talk about that stuff . Not sure i want to talk about it every day on here to be honest even in that section . 

Edited by phantom

1 hour ago, phantom said:

I have been all over Europe usa is better for standard of living no question about it .

Why do you think everyone from all the way from there comes here for the weather ? Food ? The vistas the architecture . Come on man my Spidey Sense  thinking you saw  some BS on cnn again more germans in PA then germany and they not here because of the sausage.  Anyway I wanted to talk about  best most useful all around guns when I started this thread not politics . Go to political section and start with me there I guess if you want to talk about that stuff . Not sure i want to talk about it every day on here to be honest even in that section . 

Yea right, huge amount of immigration from Germany, they're just dying to come here. Only one thing, that ended at the beginning of last century. Get Real and travel a bit. Your sheltered country bumpkin is showing loud and clear. It's Sat night, are you and your relatives getting ready fer cow tippin tonight. Don't fergit yer muck boots, wouldn't wanna end up on yer ass slippin on a cowpie

• Sad 1

3 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

We could learn alot from the Germans and actually have if you look at history. I've been there 3 times in the last 4 yrs. No one goes broke because of a major illness. They have a healthcare system you could only wish for here in the states. People get their college degrees without being put into a lifetime of servitude paying loans of 100+ k loans like in free America.

We do not need to pay for everyone’s healthcare or there education.  That is not even a good option.

3 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

Grouse and bowman.  And I’d bet if grouse was removed from the forum things would go back to quasi normal.  I’ll be labeled a anti first amendment fascist nazi communist dictator for saying that, but F it lol.  Im a couple moscow mules deep. 

i had enjoyable day outdoors today too.  Hit the surf with my son and caught a couple nice jacks. 

You’ve forgotten a few others , there’s like 5-6 that lean to left or right that just can’t keep their mouths shut .

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I will pick from the firearms that currently own. Mossberg 500, 20 gauge. Multiple barrels and chokes for it. My first hunting weapon. And great for my whole family to use. 

But, If that law  was coming in effect, I  would probably end up being the outlaw. And keep more of my firearms!

4 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

They have 1/4 of our population and actually enforce their immigration laws, so yes, Germany is in way better shape than America on all accounts.

They make the Blaser rifles I use, which I chose for my one and done firearm.

1 hour ago, boo711 said:

We do not need to pay for everyone’s healthcare or there education.  That is not even a good option.

They don't have it free  they tax the shit out of them over there and the dummy's   over there can't figure out why the cost of living is so high and they have nothing .  

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Yea right, huge amount of immigration from Germany, they're just dying to come here. Only one thing, that ended at the beginning of last century. Get Real and travel a bit. Your sheltered country bumpkin is showing loud and clear. It's Sat night, are you and your relatives getting ready fer cow tippin tonight. Don't fergit yer muck boots, wouldn't wanna end up on yer ass slippin on a cowpie

Yea and How many went back 0 because its  still better here . 

17 minutes ago, Shoots100 said:

They have 1/4 of our population and actually enforce their immigration laws, so yes, Germany is in way better shape than America on all accounts.

They make the Blaser rifles I use, which I chose for my one and done firearm.

Never heard of blaser rifles before, I did a little reading and all reviewers seemed impressed as they should for that price. How did you learn about blaser and decide to purchase one?

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH

2 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

You are a real douche on every topic. Wonder if you would talk like that face to face. Knowing what a snowflake liberal you are, I doubt it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Waterfowler said:

You are a real douche on every topic. Wonder if you would talk like that face to face. Knowing what a snowflake liberal you are, I doubt it. 

Actually I keep my mouth shut until somebody else brings up politics then your fair game. I don't back down and haven't been beat up yet, so I'm doing pretty good for a snowflake liberal. Why wanna call me a douche to my face?

37 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

Never heard of blaser rifles before, I did a little reading and all reviewers seemed impressed as they should for that price. How did you learn about blaser and decide to purchase one?

Gone from a political post to a Blaser rifle discussion, this thread is  all over the place.

I've own a couple R 93's for about 20 years. Terrific travel rifle, shot a fair amount out of a pile of different barrels. Favorites are a 270 win,300wby, and a 28ga. All three have been packed more then a few times for a hunt.

That'd be my one gun.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

Gone from a political post to a Blaser rifle discussion, this thread is  all over the place.

I've own a couple R 93's for about 20 years. Terrific travel rifle, shot a fair amount out of a pile of different barrels. Favorites are a 270 win,300wby, and a 28ga. All three have been packed more then a few times for a hunt.

That'd be my one gun.

I've avoided this thread for a bunch of reasons but since you chimed in and I've handled (and I think I shot one of yours?) that'd my choice as long as I could stash an extra barrel in my attic.  Bye bye NULA's.......... :)

Edited by Lawdwaz
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

I've avoided this thread for a bunch of reasons but since you chimed in and I've handled (and I think I shot one of yours?) that'd my choice as long as I could stash an extra barrel in my attic.  Bye bye NULA's.......... :)

And with just a bolt body swap, it can be a lefty in about two minutes!

You shot the tupperware stock i think with a 30 06 barrel. But I had a 8x57 with us too. I've never shot anything with that 8mm barrel other then paper. I have a pile of ammo for it, but its neither fish nor fowl for me as a medium bore.

Blaser ain't the only choice in the safe, and I'm ok with some of the others too ;)

Edited by Dinsdale
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, Dinsdale said:

And with just a bolt body swap, it can be a lefty in about two minutes!

You shot the tupperware stock i think with a 30 06 barrel. But I had a 8x57 with us too. I've never shot anything with that 8mm barrel other then paper. I have a pile of ammo for it, but its neither fish nor fowl for me as a medium bore.

Blaser ain't the only choice in the safe, and I'm ok with some of the others too ;)

I remember you mentioning about the lefty option and what a slick set up it was when I shot it.