2021 HuntingNY Forum Fantasy Pick 'em

Robhuntandfish

43 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Im in! But I do not want to be picked and if I am I dont want to know about it! Deer contests are bad juju!

You’re on my working list for sure now . 
You’re a solid early season killer , picking rut killers is the easy part .

Edited by Nomad

What about [mention=4978]NonTypical[/mention] [mention=895]ncountry[/mention][mention=156]First-light[/mention] [mention=333]Cabin Fever[/mention]   [mention=8191]land 1[/mention][mention=437]UpStateRedNeck[/mention][mention=7992]Moho81[/mention], [mention=1581]Red[/mention], [mention=176]ny hunter[/mention], [mention=6930]Bionic[/mention], [mention=5628]BigVal[/mention]

Lol, I seen it and I’ll participate. Hopefully I remember to get my picks in unlike the one and only year I played fantasy football.

Every week I’ll probably pick the one person who doesn’t hunt that week. Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

37 minutes ago, crappyice said:

LFG!!!

Not to make this political but, am I allowed to pick the same person with two or three different forum names!! Hahaha!!!!

Pre/early season doesn’t count correct?

Wow thats a good question.  Um sure. 

im glad your in cause people are gonna be riding you hard!  CWD ! 

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

Lol, I seen it and I’ll participate. Hopefully I remember to get my picks in unlike the one and only year I played fantasy football.

Every week I’ll probably pick the one person who doesn’t hunt that week. Lol.

im half suspecting we have the talent for all of us to go the entire season and never pick the right week.  lol We all tie at 0! 

if that happens I'm keeping the plaque! Just so its out there. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So we can pick any forum member even if they are not playing correct?
Ex: Glorya doesn’t want to pick because she doesn’t like the juju of contests. Chef picks Glorya week 1 regardless of her picking anyone. She scores a doe- 2 points for chef.
Pygmy and Treeguy pick her week #2 and score a double team as she drops a 10 pointer….

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Ex: Glorya doesn’t want to pick because she doesn’t like the juju of contests. Chef picks Glorya week 1 regardless of her picking anyone. She scores a doe- 2 points for chef.
Pygmy and Treeguy pick her week #2 and score a double team as she drops a 10 pointer….

Just what I was thinking. Any member can be used wether they are picking people or not?

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

yup you got it!  i am guesing Glorya is used to being elbow deep in a gutpile so this could really happen! 

• Like 2