2021 HuntingNY Forum Fantasy Pick 'em

Robhuntandfish

I will start a thread when we get closer to post your picks for each week and scores.  Seems like we are going to have a great turnout.  I had 20 more people to tag for the next round in case though!  lol .  But i will hold off from doing that now that we know we are going to have enough to join in and keep this going.  but any who are joining in still - sound off the more the better!  Anyone and all are more than welcome. So keep them coming! 

A week before the 27th, and the sunday before, i will remind everyone on a post to get your pics in.  looking forward to this - something different for the season.  If you havent joined in yet or just seeing this, get on board with us!  

• Like 1

I will start a thread when we get closer to post your picks for each week and scores.  Seems like we are going to have a great turnout.  I had 20 more people to tag for the next round in case though!  lol .  But i will hold off from doing that now that we know we are going to have enough to join in and keep this going.  but any who are joining in still - sound off the more the better!  Anyone and all are more than welcome. So keep them coming! 
A week before the 27th, and the sunday before, i will remind everyone on a post to get your pics in.  looking forward to this - something different for the season.  If you havent joined in yet or just seeing this, get on board with us!  

So you will not allow the early doe season ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12 hours ago, Chef said:

So you will not allow the early doe season ?

Not enough people have access to it. It's only like 8 dmu's.   Plus it's already 12 weeks to keep track of.  Lol. Don't want to confuse myself too much.   Also left out the late muzzle so we could end it by Xmas. 

Not enough people have access to it. It's only like 8 dmu's.   Plus it's already 12 weeks to keep track of.  Lol. Don't want to confuse myself too much.   Also left out the late muzzle so we could end it by Xmas. 

Dam lol I plan on drawing blood next Saturday

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Chef said:

Dam lol I plan on drawing blood next Saturday

That is so awesome. Seems weird to be able to hunt so soon.  Sure hope you do start stocking the freezer then play for a buck.  I really was shocked they didn't include 7j and 7f as they gave out the most doe permits.  Wish it was but guess I will have to be on the sidelines for now.

That is so awesome. Seems weird to be able to hunt so soon.  Sure hope you do start stocking the freezer then play for a buck.  I really was shocked they didn't include 7j and 7f as they gave out the most doe permits.  Wish it was but guess I will have to be on the sidelines for now.

Yea I’m not 100% sold on this season but I just don’t know how I can not be out there. It’s gunna be a little weird

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Can I pick @Chef and @wolc123 for today!!!!!!!!

Absolutely.  How'd did you narrow it down to those two?  Lol

That was why I kinda figured we should wait til the regular bow seasons. Not as many are gonna be out with only a few dmu's open and that it's does only and so early.  

Chef and Wolc will have to pick each other. 

Absolutely.  How'd did you narrow it down to those two?  Lol
That was why I kinda figured we should wait til the regular bow seasons. Not as many are gonna be out with only a few dmu's open and that it's does only and so early.  
Chef and Wolc will have to pick each other. 

They may as well since they are in the same blind

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

bump reminder!   Next week will post thread for the Picks/Score sheets.  Im tagging a bunch of people too - hope you all join in!  As well as anyone else. @wolc123 @The Jerkman  @mlammerhirt @chrisw@ANTLERS@corydd7@Cory @NYBowhunter @Enigma @Salmon_Run @ApexerER @adkhunter71 @Buckmaster7600 @Splitear @squirrelwhisperer @loworange88 @suburbanfarmer @Bolt action @silent death @greg54 @rachunter @GreeneHunter @First-light @cynthiafu

If i didnt tag you still jump in!  I just went down a list of people that are on here a bit and that might be interested. Looks like we will have a few but the more the merrier! 

• Like 1