2021 HuntingNY Forum Fantasy Pick 'em

Robhuntandfish

4 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

bump reminder!   Next week will post thread for the Picks/Score sheets.  Im tagging a bunch of people too - hope you all join in!  As well as anyone else. @wolc123 @The Jerkman  @mlammerhirt @chrisw@ANTLERS@corydd7@Cory @NYBowhunter @Enigma @Salmon_Run @ApexerER @adkhunter71 @Buckmaster7600 @Splitear @squirrelwhisperer @loworange88 @suburbanfarmer @Bolt action @silent death @greg54 @rachunter @GreeneHunter @First-light @cynthiafu

If i didnt tag you still jump in!  I just went down a list of people that are on here a bit and that might be interested. Looks like we will have a few but the more the merrier! 

Im in

• Like 1

bump reminder!   Next week will post thread for the Picks/Score sheets.  Im tagging a bunch of people too - hope you all join in!  As well as anyone else. [mention=5805]wolc123[/mention] [mention=3682]The Jerkman[/mention]  [mention=729]mlammerhirt[/mention] [mention=5688]chrisw[/mention][mention=348]ANTLERS[/mention][mention=8035]corydd7[/mention][mention=3820]Cory[/mention] [mention=14]NYBowhunter[/mention] [mention=1397]Enigma[/mention] [mention=1240]Salmon_Run[/mention] [mention=4816]ApexerER[/mention] [mention=656]adkhunter71[/mention] [mention=4789]Buckmaster7600[/mention] [mention=11104]Splitear[/mention] [mention=10677]squirrelwhisperer[/mention] [mention=415]loworange88[/mention] [mention=10816]suburbanfarmer[/mention] [mention=8894]Bolt action[/mention] [mention=1352]silent death[/mention] [mention=2675]greg54[/mention] [mention=7879]rachunter[/mention] [mention=1393]GreeneHunter[/mention] [mention=156]First-light[/mention] [mention=113]cynthiafu[/mention]
If i didnt tag you still jump in!  I just went down a list of people that are on here a bit and that might be interested. Looks like we will have a few but the more the merrier! 

@Glorya
@kperez1980
@Stormy

Legends club!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 2

Well I have the Redskins D and Gibson against MY Giants tonight.
Would a victory over Tacks eclipse a G-Men lose?
I think it might!!!!!
I will however take a 3-2 victory for the Giants with Gibson running all over between the 20s.

Wrong thread bruh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

bump!  Going to post the Score/Pic thread today.  Get your first week picks in by Sunday at midnight!  Will put a score sheet on there for you to copy if you wish as well.  Please all comments here on this thread and picks and scores only on the other.  

Rules and regs for this on page 1 for anyone interested.   

4 minutes ago, crappyice said:

I have my lineup set for the season….the following members a need to pm me their rutcation schedule, their wives birthdays, and any other pertinent info:
@Zag @Belo @Nomad (forget it - you don’t work!)@Four Season Whitetail's @sodfather
Is out of a saddle + or - 5????

What’s going on ?

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I have my lineup set for the season….the following members a need to pm me their rutcation schedule, their wives birthdays, and any other pertinent info:
@Zag @Belo @Nomad (forget it - you don’t work!)@Four Season Whitetail's @sodfather
Is out of a saddle + or - 5????

Ha I had you for the first week , but you got bumped . You do to  much school and sports stuff to pin down . 
 I was then going to pick hoc3y24 but he’s going to PA the first week .

I’ll say this the first couple weeks, I’m camping 2x and going to Old Forge for 3 days. It’s easy to pick guys for Nov 1 - first week of gun , the early days are harder .

If I could pick myself ( like a free square in bingo ) i would do …….

Ha our wedding anniversary is Nov 4 I’ve hunted each year 

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 1

Ha I had you for the first week , but you got bumped . You do to  much school and sports stuff to pin down . 
 I was then going to pick hoc3y24 but he’s going to PA the first week .
I’ll say this the first couple weeks, I’m camping 2x and going to Old Forge for 3 days. It’s easy to pick guys for Nov 1 - first week of gun , the early days are harder .
If I could pick myself ( like a free square in bingo ) i would do …….
Ha our wedding anniversary is Nov 4 I’ve hunted each year 

I’m a tough play this season…craving meat too much this season after my freezer debacle of 2020! Not sure my 3S postage stamp buck magnet is in play this season as the land owner changed hands and rhe transition has been sloppy. May just need to poach @Biz-R-OWorld deer from his private piece.

• Like 1