Flooding!!!!!

Lawdwaz

3 hours ago, Nomad said:

Google it some crazy pics , I believe eight people died from the flooding in NYC, more then when the hurricane hit New Orleans .

LOL, i was talking about biz using the term flooded from his Instagram page. I did see the footage ,it looked nasty.

• Like 2

Heard from my in-laws last night that my BIL was driving home from work on 17 in Jersey during the storm and was hit by a wave of water that came over the median Jersey barrier. Car started to fill up with water and was getting swept away. He had to climb out window onto roof and rode it until his car got hung up on some higher ground on the edge of the rushing water and he was able to jump off and get his way out of it. He was real lucky.

• Like 2

Heard from my in-laws last night that my BIL was driving home from work on 17 in Jersey during the storm and was hit by a wave of water that came over the median Jersey barrier. Car started to fill up with water and was getting swept away. He had to climb out window onto roof and rode it until his car got hung up on some higher ground on the edge of the rushing water and he was able to jump off and get his way out of it. He was real lucky.
Holy crap.....and I thought driving in a Bufalo snow storm was difficult...your BIL had some serious skills to pull that off.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

21 hours ago, Jeremy K said:

LOL, i was talking about biz using the term flooded from his Instagram page. I did see the footage ,it looked nasty.

Ya I felt pretty stupid for not picking that up !

Also don’t buy any cars on Craigs List with a musty smell ….

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Holy crap.....and I thought driving in a Bufalo snow storm was difficult...your BIL had some serious skills to pull that off.

Sent from my SM-A716V using Tapatalk

He's young and in good shape. Literally a sink or swim situation. The adrenaline had to be pumping like crazy. He was REAL lucky his car drifted off to the side of the flood waters and got caught up.

• Like 2