Big Pro Life Victory in Texas

I think if the body that is about to be mutilated had a choice, it would approve of this law.

The SCOTUS is being pushed to finally decide when life begins.  That has to be addressed to stop the abortion debate.  If we are supposed to "follow the science", then we need to do it in all cases.

5 hours ago, diplomat019 said:

@wolc123  hypothetic question and I know that this is impossible but, If 100% of the terminated pregnancies would end up being rabid leftists and then their children all became rabid leftists  would you still support this?  

That don't deserve no answer hoss. 

10 hours ago, Buckmaster7600 said:

A prime example of why I hate hypocritical conservatives!

I not only support abortion but I think there should be government mandated abortions!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loosen up, its supposed to be about love not hate.

But you want the government to stay out of your life and the life of people til it fits your agenda. You either do or do not want small government.

Even buckmaster and I agree on that

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

:blink:

What!!?!! You are one of the oddest ducks I've ever heard quack! You preach your religious propaganda around here a lot on one side of your mouth, out of the other side you insult and degrade "lefty's". Now you want to talk about it's about love and not hate? Have all those deer nuts you snack on messed with your head?

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

:blink:

What!!?!! You are one of the oddest ducks I've ever heard quack! You preach your religious propaganda around here a lot on one side of your mouth, out of the other side you insult and degrade "lefty's". Now you want to talk about it's about love and not hate? Have all those deer nuts you snack on messed with your head?

Pound salt.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I’m as loose as could possibly be! If doesn’t affect me I don’t care what anyone does. It’s not your job or the governments to tell anyone what to do with their life. Conservatives are hypocrites by design.

Freedom isn’t a line it’s a circle!

• Like 1

17 hours ago, wolc123 said:

Pound salt.

:rofl: Thank you for proving my point! Whole lotta love in that statement right there!

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.”
Garrison Keillor

This quotes for you!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, diplomat019 said:

If you knew that an unborn fetus would become a rabid blm leftist and become a deciding supreme court justice would you abort it ?

I have read a lot of dumb ass posts on this board but that one takes the cake, what the Hell is wrong with you?

Al

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

If you knew that an unborn fetus would become a rabid blm leftist and become a deciding supreme court justice would you abort it ?

Better yet if he knew it would become a terrorist would be abort it ?

14 minutes ago, airedale said:

I have read a lot of dumb ass posts on this board but that one takes the cake, what the Hell is wrong with you?

Al

Al,

This post DOES NOT take the cake.  I refuse to believe that. You been around this forum a long time lol. 

With that being said, what is your answer?  You obviously don’t have to answer, but I’d be interested to hear the answer from someone who is pro life (hence why I posed it to wolc).