Bow Quiver Recommendation??

Lawdwaz

Tacks is bothered (for very good reason I might add) that my Elite bow quiver attachment points rattle like a 1927 Model T with my quiver off.  

I checked with the guys Tuesday night at the Academy and for the life of me I have no recollection of responses.  

What is a good or great bow quiver (attaches to the bow but gets hung up in the tree) that you guys recommend?

Apex reactor XL for me. Think I paid $80, very adjustable, double arrow grippers, dead quite, quick removal, sits super tight to the bow for a low profile. I debated on the tight spot but for half the price and nearly the same exact features, I went this route. Its perfect. Screenshot_20210903-030227.jpg

Sent from my moto g fast using Tapatalk

Tacks is bothered (for very good reason I might add) that my Elite bow quiver attachment points rattle like a 1927 Model T with my quiver off.  

I checked with the guys Tuesday night at the Academy and for the life of me I have no recollection of responses.  

What is a good or great bow quiver (attaches to the bow but gets hung up in the tree) that you guys recommend?

The one Elite makes, Ill show you mine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tight spot all day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A single point attachment with a cam lock is quieter in the woods. I had one (I think it was an Apex) that rotated into two couplers, and it was so loud I ditched it after the first few uses. Solid, but tough to detach, and a wake up call at early dark thirty for every creature in the woods. My G5 is fantastic, and reasonably priced. 

Regardless, I like a four arrow quiver for hunting that sits close to the bow and doesn't force me to take out a second mortgage.

Yesterday while killing some time I gave some attention to my issue.  (the noisy issue, NOT my "other" issues)

When I say my quiver was noisy is was actually the quiver pivot points.  The quiver and mounts are both Elite as well as the bow.  I've tightened them before but the Allen head fasteners loosen up a little each time the quiver would go on and off while hunting and in target sessions.  I guess some Loctite might have been an answer but that'd be too simple......... :(

So after tightening them some more the bow seemed a bit quieter but there was still a twang.......I've had this issue before also with the bow and I thought I cured it; the bow string slaps the Limb Saver dampener on the carbon (?) rod, attached to the lower riser.  I adjusted it out a bit more and although at the resting position it is actually pushing the string out a smidge, it seems much less noisy.   Think it'll monkey anything up? (when shooting in the basement at 8' she's shooting fine!)

All that said, I ordered a Tight Spot Rise quiver the other day.  My back up bow (Elite Answer) doesn't have a quiver so I'll put the new TS Rise on the Ritual and the old Elite quiver back on the Answer.  Problems solved or new created.......??   :)

• Like 1

Yesterday while killing some time I gave some attention to my issue.  (the noisy issue, NOT my "other" issues)
When I say my quiver was noisy is was actually the quiver pivot points.  The quiver and mounts are both Elite as well as the bow.  I've tightened them before but the Allen head fasteners loosen up a little each time the quiver would go on and off while hunting and in target sessions.  I guess some Loctite might have been an answer but that'd be too simple.........
So after tightening them some more the bow seemed a bit quieter but there was still a twang.......I've had this issue before also with the bow and I thought I cured it; the bow string slaps the Limb Saver dampener on the carbon (?) rod, attached to the lower riser.  I adjusted it out a bit more and although at the resting position it is actually pushing the string out a smidge, it seems much less noisy.   Think it'll monkey anything up? (when shooting in the basement at 8' she's shooting fine!)
All that said, I ordered a Tight Spot Rise quiver the other day.  My back up bow (Elite Answer) doesn't have a quiver so I'll put the new TS Rise on the Ritual and the old Elite quiver back on the Answer.  Problems solved or new created.......??  

You're gonna love the tight spot quiver!

https://www.instagram.com/thejerkman

#JerkmanCustoms
#WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

On 9/5/2021 at 10:33 AM, Lawdwaz said:

When I say my quiver was noisy is was actually the quiver pivot points.  The quiver and mounts are both Elite as well as the bow.  I've tightened them before but the Allen head fasteners loosen up a little each time the quiver would go on and off while hunting and in target sessions.  I guess some Loctite might have been an answer but that'd be too simple......... :(

All that said, I ordered a Tight Spot Rise quiver the other day.  My back up bow (Elite Answer) doesn't have a quiver so I'll put the new TS Rise on the Ritual and the old Elite quiver back on the Answer.  Problems solved or new created.......??   :)

You want to be able to fit a credit card between the string and the stopper. Please adjust and post pics, with front and back of credit card

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1