Bow Quiver Recommendation??

Lawdwaz

Good choice with the Tight Spot. 
This may be moot at this point, but if I recall, you're in Monroe County, and so is Elite. Might have been worth a drive over to have them check the hardware.

Its a poor design, it has two rollers that the quiver sort of snaps on to. So when the quiver is off they rattle and make Larrys bow sound like a dump truck backing into a nitroglycerine factory. No way he could ever kill a PY with that rig...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Its a poor design, it has two rollers that the quiver sort of snaps on to. So when the quiver is off they rattle and make Larrys bow sound like a dump truck backing into a nitroglycerine factory. No way he could ever kill a PY with that rig...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Maybe he should shoot thunderheads …. from a saddle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Sad 1

On 9/2/2021 at 7:22 PM, Lawdwaz said:

Tacks is bothered (for very good reason I might add) that my Elite bow quiver attachment points rattle like a 1927 Model T with my quiver off.  

I checked with the guys Tuesday night at the Academy and for the life of me I have no recollection of responses.  

What is a good or great bow quiver (attaches to the bow but gets hung up in the tree) that you guys recommend?

I use a Cat Quiver backpack and that way never have to worry about any rattling or the quiver getting in the way. Arrows are easily accessible while walking or when I hang the pack on a hook. They make just quivers too but I like the pack combos

https://www.3riversarchery.com/buy/shooting-gear/quivers/catquivers

• Like 1

8 hours ago, phade said:

Yeah I've always been under the impression you want a super slight gap.

8 hours ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

You want to be able to fit a credit card between the string and the stopper. Please adjust and post pics, with front and back of credit card

I don't doubt you guys at all.  It just seems noticeably quieter to me in my basement pro shop......one thing that troubles me is that only one of the set screws is doing its job, the other is free wheeling.  :(

Most to the time I'm hiking in with climber on my back. So I use a bow mounted quiver. Tight-spot is the way to go. Features work well with mechanicals or fixed. Adjusts to each individual arrow to fit perfectly. Also you can't get a quiver that mounts better and tighter to your bow to maintain balance. Never know when a wall to or from your treestand turns into a spot and stalk.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On 9/7/2021 at 2:56 PM, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I use a Cat Quiver backpack and that way never have to worry about any rattling or the quiver getting in the way. Arrows are easily accessible while walking or when I hang the pack on a hook. They make just quivers too but I like the pack combos

https://www.3riversarchery.com/buy/shooting-gear/quivers/catquivers

You’re old school, lots of these youngster have never heard of a cat quiver.   :)

Got the quiver and THEN found out I needed the $20 conversion bracket from TS to accommodate the HHA sight.......lovely.

So last night I had to remove my sight and add the bracket then quiver.  Certainly appears to be quality piece of gear. 

I'll put the old Elite quiver back on my old Elite shortly.

Edited by Lawdwaz