On quarantine!

REDNECK4LIFE32

My mom is 60 years old and had both phizer shots tested positive for COVID-19. Headache cough hard to breathe dizzy. Multiple other symptoms. We got the call today from the health dept. Me and the wife have had headaches and fatigue scratchy throat. just thought stress from on going things. We last seen my mom on Tuesday but b4 we spent a week in Maine. She started symptoms on Tuesday. We'll be in quarantine 14 days will get off on the 14 of September. WTH this is our fourth time quarantine for me 5 time for the wife and kids. The shot! Lol.

• Sad 2

40 minutes ago, crappyice said:

My uncle in Brooklyn whom Is undergoing immunotherapy to beat off some
Cancer popped positive last week…texted today that he’s feeling much better!!! Tough son of a bitch!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

God bless him. My mom 2 heart attacks and a stroke in last 2/1/2 years and diabetes. Hope it just as good for us.

We're just taking it easy trying to do the right thing.

Hope you all get well soon! Hopefully you get some good karma for doing the right thing. Let’s hope the shot prevents the worst of it for all of you!

Keep us posted

13 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hope you all get well soon! Hopefully you get some good karma for doing the right thing. Let’s hope the shot prevents the worst of it for all of you!

Keep us posted

Kinda strange how those hospitals beds are getting filled up with vaccinated people huh?        Hope all goes well Redneck. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Why is it a 14 day quarantine? It was 10 when I had it in November 2020. I thought it was down to 7 now or even less with a negative test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The health department said cuz we had a couple symptoms and my wife works at a school and my kids go to school. Taking precautions I guess. We're going to go get tested on Tuesday not many place open for the holiday weekend. We thought it was only 10 days too!

The health department said cuz we had a couple symptoms and my wife works at a school and my kids go to school. Taking precautions I guess. We're going to go get tested on Tuesday not many place open for the holiday weekend. We thought it was only 10 days too!

How’s mom ?

20 hours ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

My mom is 60 years old and had both phizer shots tested positive for COVID-19. Headache cough hard to breathe dizzy. Multiple other symptoms. We got the call today from the health dept. Me and the wife have had headaches and fatigue scratchy throat. just thought stress from on going things. We last seen my mom on Tuesday but b4 we spent a week in Maine. She started symptoms on Tuesday. We'll be in quarantine 14 days will get off on the 14 of September. WTH this is our fourth time quarantine for me 5 time for the wife and kids. The shot! Lol.

To bad it wasn't Nov 1st :)

On 9/4/2021 at 5:56 PM, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

Think you might be looking at this thru foggy glasses. Be glad you and your mom got the shot.