On quarantine!

REDNECK4LIFE32

4 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

My mom is vaccinated. I don't need too disclose.

Didn't ask for disclosure. You did disclose your 60 yr old mother had mild Covid symptoms and had both rounds of Phizer. Beats being put in an induced coma and having a pipe forced down your neck. As I said, good thing she got vaxxed. That's all

7 hours ago, Gobbler Chaser said:

Think you might be looking at this thru foggy glasses. Be glad you and your mom got the shot. 

Would you stop already, I click on the thread to see how his mom is doing and here we go again with the same BS.

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 1

Last night was the worst night so far for my mom says she feels every bone in here body ache. Tightness and like mucus but can't get it up. Severe headaches. As for me and the wife she has severe headaches and sore body upset stomach and sore throat ears hurt. Me last night headache body ache ears hurt scratchy throat nausea felt like I had to throw up but couldn't achy stomach. We got tested today so we have to wait couple days to figure out results. I'm tolerating it taking it's course my wife is on the couch barely able to move. Light hurts her eyes crazy. Hope we not positive. Our kids doing just fine.

Yesterday was the one month month mark since I caught the stupid China virus. I went back to work after my 2 week quarantine, but one month out, I'm still not right. I get exhausted doing the simplest things, and everything still tastes and smells funny.

Just curious are you vaxed and if not do you feel it might have made a difference… just curious bot trying to go sideways here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night was the worst night so far for my mom says she feels every bone in here body ache. Tightness and like mucus but can't get it up. Severe headaches. As for me and the wife she has severe headaches and sore body upset stomach and sore throat ears hurt. Me last night headache body ache ears hurt scratchy throat nausea felt like I had to throw up but couldn't achy stomach. We got tested today so we have to wait couple days to figure out results. I'm tolerating it taking it's course my wife is on the couch barely able to move. Light hurts her eyes crazy. Hope we not positive. Our kids doing just fine.

Hope you guys get well soon. My mom had it back last March when it all started.. she said here eyes were one of the worst symptoms.. burning and itching and very light sensitive

10 hours ago, Steuben Jerry said:

Yesterday was the one month month mark since I caught the stupid China virus. I went back to work after my 2 week quarantine, but one month out, I'm still not right. I get exhausted doing the simplest things, and everything still tastes and smells funny.

I can attest to this.  I was back to work after 7 days but it took me about 2-3 months to get back to feeling back to my original self. I had a smokers cough and would be out of breath walking up a flight of stairs.  Take it slow would be my suggestion to you.

I took the Trump Vaccine in march and this past week I was in a house with 3 people who were covid positive and I felt great.  All i know is I’m happy to not to go thru that again. 

32 minutes ago, Chef said:

Hope you guys get well soon. My mom had it back last March when it all started.. she said here eyes were one of the worst symptoms.. burning and itching and very light sensitive

Thanks chef! We're gonna lay low and try to get better. Just waiting on test results.

Thanks chef! We're gonna lay low and try to get better. Just waiting on test results.

If someone can bring you groceries….. order a whole chicken or two…..2 bunches of fresh dill 1 thyme … a bunch of carrots, a head of celery, two turnips a parsnip and some garlic.

Break down chicken put it all in a big pot turn the heat on low try to get it to just hardly bubble… let it sit for 5-6 hours…. Strain discard all solids…
Add salt and pepper to the broth and drink…

It will have you better fast.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

I can attest to this.  I was back to work after 7 days but it took me about 2-3 months to get back to feeling back to my original self. I had a smokers cough and would be out of breath walking up a flight of stairs.  Take it slow would be my suggestion to you.

I haven't necessarily felt out of breath, but extreeeeemely fatigued. Cut the grass for two hours on Saturday, all on a riding mower and had to take a 2 hour nap afterwards.

I haven't necessarily felt out of breath, but extreeeeemely fatigued. Cut the grass for two hours on Saturday, all on a riding mower and had to take a 2 hour nap afterwards.

My mother said the same thing… took her about 3 months to really start to feel normal again and 6 months to be 100%

1 hour ago, Chef said:

If someone can bring you groceries….. order a whole chicken or two…..2 bunches of fresh dill 1 thyme … a bunch of carrots, a head of celery, two turnips a parsnip and some garlic.

Break down chicken put it all in a big pot turn the heat on low try to get it to just hardly bubble… let it sit for 5-6 hours…. Strain discard all solids…
Add salt and pepper to the broth and drink…

It will have you better fast.

I will do that sounds good I've done minestrone soup venison hamburger soup chicken noodle soup and chili.

3 minutes ago, REDNECK4LIFE32 said:

My wife and kids tested negative got results yesterday. I tested negative got my results from the VA today. We can get off quarantine Saturday. My other sister tested positive and her 3 kids and husband. Not counting my mom other sis her 2 kids and husband. 

While I'm glad you tested negative, how is it possible to have all the symptoms that others on here have said they or a family member had, and tested positive, and everyone in your family tested negative?

3 hours ago, mowin said:

While I'm glad you tested negative, how is it possible to have all the symptoms that others on here have said they or a family member had, and tested positive, and everyone in your family tested negative?

Well I don't know I got a call a few minutes ago from a contact tracer and they told me I was supposed to be off tomorrow but becuz I had symptoms on the 6th I'm extended to the 14th. The health department told me the 14 but my paperwork said the 10th. I'm confused lol just a s#@+ show. I got stuff to keep me busy. My wife said the same exact thing I said but they haven't contacted her yet crossing fingers for her.

• Like 1