Justify this

I think abortion shows more respect for life,because if a woman decides to not have a baby because she is single or does not have the means to be a good mother is showing concern for the long term welfare of the baby as a person. Where anti abortionists only show concern for the fetus,after that you don't care about the well being of the person.  

Is my statement more or less true than yours?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, left field said:

Can I start a "birth impregnation" service for hot eastern european models? 

SURE !   As long as YOU pay all the child support and provide the women full living expenses like new car every 4 years , unlimited groceries , minimum of 2 bedroom apartment , or a condo with the deed in her name, electric and heating bill paid for at least 20 years. Oh and lets not forget you need to supply wardrobes , hairdo's and unlimited pedicures for these hot women ! 

Has your wallet gone cold yet ?  lol

Edited by SportsmanNH

14 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

And your statement is based in what? Grouse sense?

If a woman decides to not have a baby because she is single or does not have the means to be a good mother is showing concern for the long term welfare of the baby as a person.

How does killing the child show any concern for it's long term welfare?  It's dead and has no long term at all.

Where anti abortionists only show concern for the fetus,after that you don't care about the well being of the person.  

Conservatives contribute far more every year to charities than liberals do.  Show me any data to prove this leftist talking point.  It's a lie.  Conservatives want to improve lives by offering them a way out of poverty.  Liberals want to keep giving them hand outs in exchange for their votes.  The future for all American youth is bleak under Democrat ideology.  It offers only dependence on the government.

15 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

I think abortion shows more respect for life,because if a woman decides to not have a baby because she is single or does not have the means to be a good mother is showing concern for the long term welfare of the baby as a person. Where anti abortionists only show concern for the fetus,after that you don't care about the well being of the person.  

Is my statement more or less true than yours?

For a lot of these nut jobs concern for life begins at conception and ends at birth. 

Always fall back on leftist talking points when the facts don't support your accusations.  I'm still waiting for the data set that proves it.

Here's a fact for you.  Pro abortion advocates don't care about the life of a fetus while it's in the womb or after it's born.  And I won't refer to those people as "nut jobs" because they know exactly what they're doing.

BTW, this abortion stuff is in the wrong forum thread.  Bowman lost his way a few posts back.  Try redirecting the comments to the right thread.

5 hours ago, Grouse said:

If a woman decides to not have a baby because she is single or does not have the means to be a good mother is showing concern for the long term welfare of the baby as a person.

How does killing the child show any concern for it's long term welfare?  It's dead and has no long term at all.

Where anti abortionists only show concern for the fetus,after that you don't care about the well being of the person.  

Conservatives contribute far more every year to charities than liberals do.  Show me any data to prove this leftist talking point.  It's a lie.  Conservatives want to improve lives by offering them a way out of poverty.  Liberals want to keep giving them hand outs in exchange for their votes.  The future for all American youth is bleak under Democrat ideology.  It offers only dependence on the government.

You just contradicted yourself. conservatives give more to charities than liberals but liberals give them more hand outs? Which way is it? 

And do you have any data to back up your claim about that in the first place? I doubt it...

3 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

You just contradicted yourself. conservatives give more to charities than liberals but liberals give them more hand outs? Which way is it? 

And do you have any data to back up your claim about that in the first place? I doubt it...

He means conservatives give personally to charites while libs just force other people to give money using the gov to do it  . They dont give any of there own  as much as conservatives do .

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

So people like Bill gates don't do charities?

Think about it for a sec today demcratic party wants  to use gov to boss other people around , while Republicans just want to be left alone  be independent .  Todays Dems want to force you to think a certain way by force  or do things by force . NO !! WHATS A VAX MANDATE THEN ?

Edited by phantom
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Grouse said:

I never said that.  Nice try at deflection though.  We are talking about regular people here.  Why do you insist on misdirecting the 

not trying to misdirect. So what is the difference between a charity giving money away and the government giving money away? Charity is voluntary and government is taxed from all? That it in a nutshell?

It's not the charity giving money away we are talking about.  It's where they get the donations from.

Charity from individuals to their preferred orgs, let's them choose who it goes to.  That's freedom of choice.

The govt taking my money to give to Planned Parenthood or any org I disagree with is theft.

BTW, the founders did not intend, nor does the US Constitution authorize, the federal govt to be involved in any form of charitable contributions.  Taxes are supposed to be only for the operation of the govt, but it has become a way for elected officials to buy votes.

What an interesting title for a political post by I assume a Democrat supporter. Justify the vice presidents son flying on Air Force 2 to countries his daddy has influence over and walking away with millions and even a billion dollar check for his hedge fund that he just started and has no experience in the field. A son who was thrown out of the Navy for drug use. Now, I'm not against giving a person a second chance but I don't think any person or country would have given him a $20 bill let alone a billion dollar check. Now lat's not ask how a broke asshole became a millionaire while only holding elected office, I mean even the presidential salary is not going to make anyone rich. But, hey let's not dwell on finances let's look at the honorable Joe as commander in chief. Have you heard of Afghanistan? Now stumbling Joe has the balls to go on TV and blame Trump for a historic failure but Trump's deal called for us to be out by May 1 so nobody was killed by May 1. Biden and his handlers wanted to get photo ops around 9-11 which is the date they asked for but were turned down so they settled on 8-31. Three months after Trumps deadline and required trusting the Taliban. BTW I watched a history special about WWl and when the Germans invaded Belgium they crashed locomotives into each other so the enemy couldn't use them. I assume this logic would have extended to helicopters and the rest of the 90 billion treasure trove of weapons and equipment Joe gifted the Taliban. They couldn't have acquired in twenty years. Wait I thought Joe was anti gun? Oh only for law abiding Americans who pass a background check not for terrorists. Not for sons who lied on their background check then allowed the handgun to be thrown in a public garbage can near a school. Now. one thing we can agree on Trump had a big mouth and should not have insulted McCain for being a POW. I guess they were enemies and he was trying to insult him but look at McCain coming off his death bed to vote against repealing Obama Care that he promised to eliminate while campaigning numerous times. So no disrespect for his military service but in the end a POW turned out to be a POS. That was done to spite Trump but hurt all of the country.

• Thanks 1

On 9/9/2021 at 9:48 AM, Chef said:

I guess you really support our troops…. Glad to know you are ok with a American president calling pow’s losers.

Making light of 9/11

Must really be the patriotic party huh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So while creepy Joe is memorializing 9/11, an event he probably doesn't even remember, do you think he'll mention all the sons and daughters of The Republic that he left, hung out to dry, during his hugely successful pull out of Afghanistan? All those lives lie at the feet of that clown you call POTUS. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, BowmanMike said:

So how is the data about who donates more collected? Is it based on tax returns,I doubt that. Is it of records of the charities? It would be an interesting box to check if you are progressive or conservative on the list. 

Or is it because people say they donated in a poll?

Yep mostly I believe tax data  . The difference is when the government gives you something it's for a vote when a charity gives you something it's just to give you something  to help you out . A government gives you stuff to hold power it's a bribe for votes . Its corruption. 

Edited by phantom