2021 HuntingNY Muzzleloader Harvest Thread

WNYBuckHunter

Post up pics of your 2021 Muzzleloader hunting harvests here!

Only pictures with the associated story will be allowed in this thread. If you want to congratulate someone, please do it by clicking on the "like this" button for the post. There will be no exceptions.

Feel free to start a new thread if you wish to have comments in addition to posting the photo / story here.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

I have been after this doe for a few years now, and she bested me on each previous attempt, as recently as last Sunday morning.  Her luck ran out at about 8:00 this morning.  

None of the bucks that I have killed in the past were as difficult as this old mother.  Had I not cleared the leaves under my seat, due to an unfortunate accident the night before, she would have escaped again. 

TC omega 50 cal Hornady 240 gr XTP , 100 gr 777 to the shoulder blade from 35 yards took her out.  I did not see the two young ones with her until she was in her death throes.  They looked to be pretty good sized and I hope they make it ok on their own.

62C14ACD-55DE-40C3-B91E-B350DAB30691.jpeg

1B7457BD-8521-42FF-AA82-E92FB7C2F711.jpeg

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 19

• 1 month later...