Do you want to make your own choices, or do you want tyrants telling you what to do?

What would make you think that?  I'm really amazed by that response.  You're free to make your own choices in a free country. 

Currently we live in a country where we are free to do only what they let us do.

May be an image of text

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"Silence when you have something to say is a lie, and tyranny feeds on lies. Of course, it's easier in the moment to stay silent and avoid conflict. But in the long term, that's deadly." -Jordan Peterson'

Edited by Grouse
  • Like 1

The last year and a half has really opened my eyes to the fear that consume people on a regular basis . The amount of respect and credit they give the elected officials is mind boggling . These are ordinary people and the vast majority have as little common sense as one can have with out being on some kind of spectrum. But yet theres a giant portion of the population who look to these people to lead them through something like this pandemic, regardless of the lies they are telling that surface ,they still just want someone to look over them and make life decisions for them and their family. The men and woman who made this country a super power are long gone ,this country is just a shell of what it used to be filled with numerous spineless cowards . 

21 hours ago, Grouse said:

What would make you think that?  I'm really amazed by that response.  You're free to make your own choices in a free country. 

Currently we live in a country where we are free to do only what they let us do.

May be an image of text

May be an image of 1 person and text that says '"Silence when you have something to say is a lie, and tyranny feeds on lies. Of course, it's easier in the moment to stay silent and avoid conflict. But in the long term, that's deadly." -Jordan Peterson'

Do you read the things you type? You have posted on here more then once, anyone who doesn't follow your way of thinking should be beaten, or at a few times you hinted that they should be dead. Over the past year and a half that seems to be how a lot of people on this forum feel. Like I've said before, both sides are ignorant and only want everything one way or now way. So if my only choice is to either follow extreme leftist's or extreme righty's like you and some others, I'm moving to Scotland. Or some other country. Maybe I'll buy an island and declare my own country.

You say everyone should have a choice but- then you say that choice should be to follow those like you and take up arms against the government and get them selves killed. This isn't fear from me when I state things like this. The mentality of the far right is "If you don't do this or that just my way you're scared.", which is BS, those with fear try to get followers so in the end they can hide behind them, those with out fear walk their own road and usually alone.

• Like 1

It has nothing to do with fear or fighting.  It has everything to do with freedom. 

You're free to choose whatever path you wish.  I choose to warn you your vote will determine if you're free to follow the path you wish.  You're free to ignore the warning and suffer the consequences of your own choices.  I'm free to then tell you I told you so.  Your free to tell me I was wrong.

Either way, we are both still free.

But many people are voting to put people in power that will destroy all of this freedom.  I cannot sit by and ignore people who are doing that.

• Like 1

Candace Owens 

Trump was a dictator, but Biden is mandating vaccines into the arms of people who don’t        want them via unconstitutional mandates on small businesses.
Trump was a dictator, but Biden has banned drones from flying over the border to capture the images of the tens of thousands of migrants currently flooding our borders.
Trump was a dictator, but Biden is fighting parents that do not want their children masked all day in school by overstepping into state rights, and threatening federal funding.
Trump was a dictator, but Biden wants to empower the IRS with billions more to monitor every single transaction you make (Venmo, paypal, bank etc).
Trump was an evil dictator, but Biden abandoned Americans on Afghanistan soil and lied straight to your face about it.
Oh, but hey—-At least Biden doesn’t send mean tweets, right?
Let me know when Democrats are ready to acknowledge that they accidentally voted in a REAL totalitarian regime, because they were BRAINWASHED into believing “orange man bad”.