Site issue?

silent death

58 minutes ago, boo711 said:

Yup, same thing.  No matter how many times I close it out and explain why the ad doesn’t pertain to me.  Dam things keep coming back. 

I don’t mind some add but when each time i pop over to the site i have to click on an arrow to move it out of my view that kind of advertising has gone to far imo. Mods maybe you can pass this along to the owner of the site, im sure he doesn’t give a shit about our opinions but ya never know. 

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, silent death said:

If your refereeing to my screen shot it's a device pulse it's a app that protects your email or some crap like that lol

Your screen shot isn't visible to me. It's a link that doesn't work. 

What I'm referring to is low left of my avatar pic.

8 minutes ago, mowin said:

Ok, I didn't realize it was something I could press to open. I see it's a ranking system. 

Assuming it goes by post count? 

It Cant go bye post count because I've been here for over 10 years and had a boatload of post and threads started just like others have...I think its something new they started and basically deranked everybody ...kind of like cod cold war at the reset lol if ya game ya know..  it is  bs 

Edited by silent death

16 minutes ago, silent death said:

It Cant go bye post count because I've been here for over 10 years and had a boatload of post and threads started just like others have...I think its something new they started and basically deranked everybody ...kind of like cod cold war at the reset lol if ya game ya know..  it is  bs 

But what determines ranking? It could be post count from this point on. 

8 minutes ago, mowin said:

But what determines ranking? It could be post count from this point on. 

Hence why I I said everybody got reset . Mostly everybody that was here for a while was a elite hunter and even that was bye thread and post count so why reset it if ya know what iam getting at

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, silent death said:

Hence why I I said everybody got reset . Mostly everybody that was here for a while was a elite hunter and even that was bye thread and post count so why reset it if ya know what iam getting at

I have 27 points to get a new rank.  Lol.  Anyone know how the points are awarded??  This could get interesting.  Lol

• Haha 1